In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tech

[] Christmas shopping boo to wow

2019-12-19 12:08:23
284 1
I was out Christmas shopping with my brother yesterday in Glasgow, ( one shop then one pub and repeat several times as you do), things were going well after 3 shops till I got to cairns bar just off argyle st, I went to check the time on my mi band 3 and it was gone, I had a third party strap that the band fitted into and it had popped out but I never noticed( I had the band for just over a year). I used the mi fit app to try and find it but to no avail. So there was the boo. Got home and ordered the mi band 4 from Amazon and today it arrived. WHAT A GREAT FITNESS BAND IT IS, it's so good, f to Fitbit and any other fitness bands. Oh and I won't be using any other straps apart from the real one, don't want to lose this band. Just a wee foot note my father is a brand name buyer but after seeing the mi band 4 he just ordered it, ( for a guy who can't normally see by big brands that's a plus for Xiaomi.
2019-12-19 12:08:23
Favorites RateRate

Admin

Torlyn | from app

Silver lining, eh? Glad you are enjoying your band 4,and if it makes you feel better, both I and another mod lost ours just in the same way, so...
2019-12-19 13:10:11