In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

Rookie Bunny

Inzuwi | from MI 9

The greatest gift i ever received this year is to survive depression. yeah sounds simple right? But It's not easy to fight this one... I suffer from anxiety and depression, but no matter how terrible I feel. I just think back to what I've overcome in my life and I usually get back to smiling again. Some people truly don't know how lucky they are, and sometimes I find it difficult to understand just how lucky I am... But now after i undergo of counseling im better person im used to be. I appreciate simple things... i appreciate how blessed i am... that i am still lucky that i am surrounded by my family and true friends that I'm not notice by the time that im hopeless. And most of all I'll appreciate how God give me such a wonderful life and mother who understand my situations. And that's one of my greatest gift i ever received this year. And hopefully addition to the best gift ever is to win Redmi note 8 pro on my birthday this "December 25" yes my b-day is xmas. Crossfinger to this one. 🙏 thanks mi community to this kind of activity you shared with mi user god bless us! #TellMi
2019-12-12 04:06:27

Rookie Bunny

6274084346 | from app

Actually i never received a gift from someone. When we were young my dad giving money duting holidays around 200 something like that but suddenly he lost his job and we decided to evacuate going back to the privince, ang hirap kase hindi ako college grad knowing wala na sya work and then namatay sya 2 years ago. Hindi naman ako ung tipong demanding when it comes to gift usually ako nagbibigay sa mga kapatid ko pg ky new phones ako binibigay konsa kanila pinaglumaan, hanggang ngayun im still looking for a gift kahit simple lang masyadong mahal ng phone, i cant afford so thats why nag try ako who knows diba? San mapansin nyo po thanks
2019-12-12 04:49:35
update
2019-12-12 05:16:19

Rookie Bunny

1819079571 | from app

I'm not a materialistic person , what i have are im happy with those, i have no money and i can't buy the things i want , im happy if those things i see in actual and im contented with that. I don't have work yet and still waiting for it for month , i already passed applications in so many companys and none of them call me back. I consider my phone as the best gift i have right now , my mother and my older sister gave me funds to buy that phone, that phone is Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and im satisfied using it, but there are times my phone hanging and lagging because of Heat trottle, i think i have to upgrade to higher processor unit hehe , hope to win :)
#TellMi
2019-12-12 05:20:22

Semi Pro Bunny

Kallmemrb | from Redmi 8

My mother, God bless her, framed a photo of me and my passed away girlfriend when I was 17 in order to help ease the pain of the loss. I would attach a photo of the gift, but unfortunately I don't live with my parents anymore and the photo is still somewhere in my room and my mom is not exactly the most tech savvy person either. (She's 67) İ got that gift on my birthday, like 2 months after my girlfriend passed away. May you rest in Heaven, Ana!

Wow.. So heartwarming
2019-12-12 05:20:42

Semi Pro Bunny

Kallmemrb | from Redmi 8

Best Gift have received is from God's intention... Stopping my mum and sis from drinking a chemical poisoned tea...
Pls be careful of what u eat and take... Unknowingly some may mistake a white xheminal powder for powdered milk
2019-12-12 05:25:27

Moderador

vaneet | from Redmi Note 7S

The best gift I have received is my kid..she completes my family. #TellMi #HolidayWithMi

2019-12-12 05:33:13

Rookie Bunny

Kamel vanquish | from Mi 9T Pro

It was a Playstation 2 from my cousin. I told him that i do summer job to gat a PS2. One month later he offer me one... I enjoyed a lot of good times with it ^^
2019-12-12 05:34:38

Rookie Bunny

Benchamin | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

mi band 4😍
2019-12-12 05:57:22

Moderador

urkocaza | from MI 8 Lite

Nicee
2019-12-12 06:05:54