In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

Rookie Bunny

6271200919 | from Mi 9T Pro

Among of all the gifts I have ever received, the first one is the best. The best gift I ever received is none other than my parents, given to me by God on my birthday. Nowadays, not every child is fortunate enough to have both parents to nurture them. As for me, I am lucky to be raised by two loving parents. They provide shelter and care so that we can live comfortably. Furthermore, Mommy and Daddy give me the best education along with security and financial support. Other than that, I am also blessed with unconditional love and uplifting support from both of my parents. Through thick and thin, they have always been a helping hand and a shoulder to cry on. My parents are my life counsellors because they know what is best for me. Last but not least, it feels so joyful to live under one roof with a great cook and a good Samaritan. Mommy always prepares healthy, nutritious and tasty meals for the family. Daddy on the other hand, gives away old clothes and unused toys to charitable organizations and orphanage homes. Plus it keeps our home neat and tidy. In a nutshell, I am grateful to have such caring parents. They are the ones who has been taking care of me and loving me for who I am. Through their examples and teachings, I am brought up with good values. I love my parents, they mean the world to me.
2019-12-16 23:58:07

Rookie Bunny

Jeovani17 | from Redmi Note 5

O melhor presente que eu Ganhei perto do Natal foi Minha linda filha Alicya depois de muitas tentativas e algumas dificuldades consegui realizar o sonho de ser Pai !
2019-12-17 03:26:02

Rookie Bunny

6271200919 | from Mi 9T Pro

Among of all the gifts I have ever received, the first one is the best. The best gift I ever received is none other than my parents, given to me by God on my birthday. Nowadays, not every child is fortunate enough to have both parents to nurture them. As for me, I am lucky to be raised by two loving parents. They provide shelter and care so that we can live comfortably. Furthermore, Mommy and Daddy give me the best education along with security and financial support. Other than that, I am also blessed with unconditional love and uplifting support from both of my parents. Through thick and thin, they have always been a helping hand and a shoulder to cry on. My parents are my life counsellors because they know what is best for me. Last but not least, it feels so joyful to live under one roof with a great cook and a good Samaritan. Mommy always prepares healthy, nutritious and tasty meals for the family. Daddy on the other hand, gives away old clothes and unused toys to charitable organizations and orphanage homes. Plus it keeps our home neat and tidy. In a nutshell, I am grateful to have such caring parents. They are the ones who has been taking care of me and loving me for who I am. Through their examples and teachings, I am brought up with good values. I love my parents, they mean the world to me. #TellMi
2019-12-17 09:47:25

Rookie Bunny

Sherozy | from Mi 9T

jjlau
The greatest gift I received was meeting my lovely wife for the very first time at a friend's wedding. From messages via phone, to dates on the weekend, and then the whole weekend, then the rest of our lives together.

Getting to know about xiaomi as a brand.  Ever since am a huge fan and looking to expanding your base in my country Nigeria..
2019-12-17 10:05:07

Master Bunny

bezik | from app

Nice
2019-12-17 15:46:08

Advanced Bunny

6275849706 | from MI CC9 Pro

good
2019-12-20 14:24:40
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #497

Advanced Bunny

Anisformat | from Redmi S2