In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

Rookie Bunny

AQQ | from Redmi Note 7

The best gift I ever received is my birth in a Muslim family, in a Muslim country ,my birth in a family who believes in Muhammad PBUH and Allah,The most beneficient and merciful to whole mankind ,believers and non believers.
2019-12-12 02:18:51

Rookie Bunny

AQQ | from Redmi Note 7

good
2019-12-12 02:28:15

Advanced Bunny

vukasin | from Redmi Note 7

#TellMi The best gift I received is Redmi Note 8 Pro I won on this community on the Terminator contest, can't wait for it to arrive
2019-12-12 02:32:29

Semi Pro Bunny

FAE Patrol | from app

As of now, the greatest gift I ever recieved is the chance that I became a part of the Xiaomi MiSteryBox Contest. I am a really a xiaomi fan since 2014 and when I recieved a Xiaomi product, my happiness is unmeasurable! I dont reach the top 5 so I got only a gift pack. In all honesty, I become more happy having #MiSteryBox box rather than its content. Haha
#HolidaysWithMe #TellMi
2019-12-12 02:33:30

Master Bunny

1809553688-gremlin | from Redmi 5 Plus

My baby...
2019-12-12 02:35:40

Photography Team

silky916 | from MI 9 Transparent Edition

#TellMi Believe it or not! Is it a coincidence? A miracle? Luck?
Just few seconds ago (before reading this thread), I was preparing to create a new thread (under photography section) I was thinking about December and what December had brought for me over the years, what December means to me and so on. And, I happen to stumble upon this thread!
I become overwhelmed with emotions when I think about December. I was born Christian and you know what that means to little boys and girls. Since childhood December has been my favorite month. When I was little it was about gifts, sweets, friends, more family and relatives coming together. As an adult it was about holidays, friends, parties, family and relatives. My greatest gift for Christmas is my daughter. She was born in December 9th. Christmas and my daughter's birthday doubles our happiness in the family.
Merry Christmas and very happy new year to you all.
2019-12-12 02:37:27
I have received the greatest gift in my life on 7th November 1994

And here is the beginning of the story

She belonged to a very poor family.She was poor but her heart was a diamond rich with love and compassion. She was uneducated but she understood the value of education.She was having a passion of learning or getting educated but her family couldn't not allowed her to do so. She got married at the age of 16, but her husband was cruel to her. He married to her to satisfy his needs and comfort. He never respected her as being as a women. He never supported or consoled her for entire of her life.She became a mother of two at the age of 20.Her family condition was so worst that she had to go for work on the very next day of her delivery. Her family always presurred her and taunted her for not having a boy child.After a while she gave birth to a baby boy whom she lost when he was 7.After this incident she was very upset internally.She never got a sympathy from anyone. She was only a so called maid for her husband. She was living in a small area with a larger dream. She wanted to give higher education to her childrens.She was going through a hell lot of things on daily basis but she never gave up on her childrens. She was fighting for herself and for her childrens so that atleast her child could be served better and at the same time she was a hope/idol for her children itself. After so many abortion she gave a birth to a baby boy on 7-11-1994.

The baby boy was so lucky enough to step into the new world.Because of her he was able to see this wonderful world. She was a happy after that. She did every possible thing to grow her childrens at the fullest.She taught them a lesson of survival.Sometimes she laughed with them and sometimes she had hidden her tears, sometimes she broke her bangles to hate her husband but end of the day she survived for her children. She taught everything to her boy. Sometimes She pampered him like a flower and sometimes she was so strict to him as a teacher and hence boy became a gentleman in his life.

In 2014, Cancer cells were detected in her body and she was rest in peace after a year.

But her boy still thought she is with him everywhere. He remained in debt of her love which he couldn't return because of her early death.

Today he is at the stage where he has gone through a hell out of ups and downs of his life and today he is at peak of his career. He wanted to make his mom happy but he can't. YES! He is missing her.

That lady was my mom.

My loving mom, she gave me birth on 7/11/1994 which was the biggest gift in my life  on my birth day. Because of her I was able to see this world and I have and always will be having gratitude towards her.

Yes this is my story and my life is biggest gift to me which was gifted by my mom. #TellMi
2019-12-12 02:56:56
This year, my two twin sons entered the institute, with tuition paid by the state. So for now, this is the biggest gift for me and my wife.
I don’t think that having children is a gift - it seems to me wrong. It is joy and happiness, but not a gift.
2019-12-12 02:57:21

Rookie Bunny

gwen0048 | from app

#TellMi Greatest gift that I received..... I don't remember any... Because I was not born in a wealthy family my mother was the one who raised us (my brother siater and me) also with the help of my grandparents (thanks to them). Since I was a kid I already understand our situation so I kind of contented and thankful of everything I had (food on our table, clothes to wear). I don't expect gifts on my birthdays or on Christmas I'm just happy that I celebrated it together with my family... ( I guess the greatest gift that I received was my family for raising us well.
2019-12-12 03:10:18

Advanced Bunny

Nelson7744 | from Redmi Note 7

my story is a bit sad, the best gift ever and also saddest gift i ever get. my ex wife buy me a air dots pro as my birthday gift n this is the last gift from her as we decided to divorce, due to wrong allignment in between us. the ear pieces is still keep nicely with me, listening to the beats n all the bitter & sweet memories flash back, thanks for this precious gift n my life goes on. 😞
2019-12-12 03:12:40