In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

Pro Bunny

klappasaki | from Mi 9T Pro

#TellMi: The indeed greatest gift of my life IS my life, gifted to me by my parents. Anything else pales in comparison.
2019-12-12 01:10:50
Mr Rafoo replied at 2019-12-12 12:20:17
this my sweet cat ..his name is Billo rani.she have three cute child....

NICE CAT
2019-12-12 01:15:38
Awasome
2019-12-12 01:16:16

Rookie Bunny

6171622126 | from Redmi Note 8

the greatest gift I am about to get is my husband. we will get married next year in the US, but I have to say I  rarely have received a gift for Christmas ever since I became an adult. He is the real  knight in shining armor. loving, gentle and bold. the real deal. the whole package. I feel absolutely blessed. for the first time in many years I feel the love of Christmas.
2019-12-12 01:18:00
ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN
Its always a Happy moment when you get a surprise gift. 2016 a year full of Happiness. I know after reading this you won't believe, So i will add some screenshot. In 2016 august month xiaomi had a contest regarding a new product launch. The contest was divided in 3 Activity
1. What is your ideal phone?
2. Love your first Mi phone?
3. Live Stream: 2016 Mi Product Launch
As a Xiaomi Fan, I just participated in it. I was not sure that i would be the winner. As xiaomi always bring some awesome contest, even this time i participated in it, And booooom the winner list was announced i found my name in it . When i told it to my family they didn't believed it, they told that its fake, you will get nothing. As a typical family they said why they would give you a costly phone for FREE. It made me a little sad. But on August 13 in afternoon a delivery boy knock my door and Wow! i got a brand new product that was launch. It was Redmi 3S Prime . On that day my trust got more stronger on Xiaomi. And yes, the product that i got was brand new. Not a faulty product at all. Xiaomi really mean it, ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN and it really happened with me.Thanks Xiaomi, m still having a wonderful journey with you.. It will continue, Then.. Now.. Forever
#TellMi
Following is the contest link in which i participated and WON
LINK: CLICK HERE

Following is the screenshot of my order

Thank You for reading..

2019-12-12 01:39:24

Resource Team

maddyno1 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

#TellMi The greatest gift I ever received was the gift of my parents. Parents who believe in me, parents who support me, parents who encourage me and above all, parents who love me.
2019-12-12 01:45:52

MIUI beta tester

AryanSh | from Redmi 4

#TellMi
My daughter is the greatest gift I have ever received
2019-12-12 02:00:24
#TellMi: What’s the greatest gift you have ever received:
when my wife gave me the most beloved creature on earth, this is my daughter the most beautiful on the planet !!!
2019-12-12 02:12:46
omkarsawant594 replied at 2019-12-12 12:09:24
Its always a Happy moment when you get a surprise gift. 2016 a year full of Happiness. I know after reading this you won't believe, So i will add some screenshot. In 2016 august month xiaomi had a contest regarding a new product launch. The contest was divided in 3 Activity
1. What is your ideal phone?
2. Love your first Mi phone?

Very nice!
2019-12-12 02:14:25
Omi

Master Bunny

@hd48915 | from app

Definitely the best gift of my life, this is the one that my parents gave me - this is my life! #TellMi But an unexpected and pleasant gift of the last time, this is a gift from the Mi Community in the other contest :)
2019-12-12 02:15:07