In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

the best gift i received is my wife and my little daugther... i could never exchange them with anything in the world!
2019-12-11 23:25:35

Rookie Bunny

Musta Mo | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

for me .. it was my birthday i wasn't at my home and no one know that,  one of my freinds call me on my phone and I heard all of my freinds there they were together that time and they started to sing ... happy birthday to you on the phone .. it made me cry for real
2019-12-11 23:59:09
Hello Everyone..!
This is Arun Abhimanyu,

What is the greatest gift you have ever received?

"Birth from my Parents"
Well, the first thing the first best gift is "Birth" from my parents. I'm so gladful to have my parents, they feed me with a well nutritious food even though we are not rich because they strive hard for my health, they teach the walk to the greatest heights of my life, they teach the talks and teaches how to be a professional and how to be attractive with the talks, they were there for me every time when I was slipping from my first walk to now onwards, they taught me to stick to the values and trusting the process.

As I grow up my mother teaches the education that blended with the ethics and values, that first education from "Mother School" was really helpful that no other school or college was not done, I learned the patience from my parents and moreover I learned how to be strong and how to be focused in life as well as in education which no one was does,

After school education, I'm in confusion "what to do next?" then my parents were sitting around me and they asked me "what is your passion and goal? and based on that choose your path", they gave the choice to make my life colorful like they gave Crayons to draw the thoughts and things like in childhood, after that, while I'm in college and I'm struggling in my core subjects again they were taught me the concepts like a lecturers that made me clever in the subject concepts that lead to getting a good job in MNC.

Many are saying that their greatest gifts, my story may not be suited to their story, but, this is my story I have to tell because I'm thankful to my parents.  I'm very much thankful to God for giving my parents.  if I get this prize I want to gift to my parents because coming 29th my "Dad" birthday.

My parents are my backbone. still are.
they're the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.

2019-12-12 00:03:18

Moderador

BeingBishal | from MI 9 SE

Interesting Contest!
2019-12-12 00:06:53

Wizard Bunny

Prabal@ | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Nothing...😣
2019-12-12 00:31:35

Feedback Team

wai_yan | from Mi Note 3

#TellMi: I've never had such an organization but after the organization came together, there was warmth and solidarity working together. Users are also consulted and united. We do these things every day, and it seems to us that we get the best greatest gift every day.
2019-12-12 00:32:15
Wai_Yan
Myanmar
Feedback Team
#TellMi the greatest gift i ever received is Motorbike from my Dad.
9 years agoI was newly joined the job at college. for my accuracy in the job my dad decided to give me motorbike for me. It really help me to my daily life time management. thank you Dad, i love you.
2019-12-12 00:50:50
My best gift has to be the time my friends from Japan came over to the states for a visit. On the last leg of their trip they told me that they wanted to go skiing and did I want to come. Of course I hadn't seen them in a while so I jumped at the chance and I hadn't gone skiing in years too so it was a great opportunity to check both off the list. Little did I know that they'd bought their tickets through a deal with their local travel agency and they had an extra freebie ticket that they could claim. So yes they took me skiing. In Japan. It was my first time checking out Hokkaido and I must say it is a one of a kind experience for sure. The atmosphere is great and the culture up there is slightly different from my friends who are from Nagoya, Osaka and Fukuoka respectively. We had gone there just in time to catch the start of the season so there wasn't nearly as many tourists as there could have been later on into their busy season so I had plenty of space to reacquaint myself with my board. Equipment and even outerwear is ready for rental and there's also a flatter slope to practice before heading out to the real slopes.

We went at it for about four hours and were drenched in sweat by the end of it. They have a rest area in the cabin and also a restaurant to regain your strength. That's where my friends introduced me to the local cuisine which oddly enough is imported from China - Sapporo Ramen. And then we tried the "Genghis Khan" which was just a big bowl of vegetables and meat but for some reason was named after that guy. Apparently these are two of the most popular dishes in the region and it also tasted pretty good.

Day 2 was spent skiing again for the whole day but by Day 3 we were a little too sore for it so we hit up the local Daiichi onsen one of the best onsen spots in the region. Staying there would have been pretty expensive but they have day passes so it cost like $20. But the etiquette and the selection is really confusing so I just found myself nodding and following whoever wanted to lead me.

All in all it was a great trip and a one of a kind experience and I am eternally grateful to those guys for doing that for me.
2019-12-12 00:51:10
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #19

Master Bunny

sikti | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

#TellMi the greatest gift I ever received was long time ago probably 10 years ago a friend from part of the world gave me a silver necklace & ring..that the first gift that surprise me..still keep the gift till now and we are still contact..💐
2019-12-12 01:08:35