AIO Launcher is not ordinary home screen. It does not have colorful icons, many animation effects and a variety of themes. Instead, AIO Launcher uses a screen space to show you the most important information.
AIO Launcher can display the following information on the screen:
* Weather - current weather and forecast for 10 days;
* Notifications - standard android notifications;
* Player - when you turn on the music, playback control buttons appear;
* Frequent apps - frequently used applications buttons;
* Your apps - the icons of the selected applications;
* Contacts - quick contacts;
* Dialer - numpad for quick calls;
* Timer - timer start buttons;
* Mail - list of received emails;
* Notes - list of your notes;
* Telegram - last messages (paid);
* RSS - latest news;
* Twitter - all tweets or a single user tweets;
* Calendar - upcoming events in the calendar;
* Exchange rates - currency exchange rates;
* Bitcoin - the bitcoin price;
* Finance - stocks, precious metals, cryptocurrencies etc (paid);
* Calculator - simple calculator;
* Audio Recorder - record, play and share audio;
* System monitor - RAM and NAND usage, percentage of battery power;
* Control panel - toggles for WiFi/BT/GPS etc;
* Traffic - shows current download/upload rates and connection type;
* Android widget - standard app widgets (paid).
* Several different themes;
* Icon packs support;
* Multiple icon shapes;
* Ability to change the font size;
* Advanced search system for applications, contacts, files and information on the Internet;
* Ability to rename applications;
* Widgets and plugins support;
* Tasker integration;
* Very customizable.
* Swipe on search button opens quick menu with phone, camera and market;
* To add the Android widget, long press search button and select the "+" icon;
* To resize the widget, hold the finger on the widget, then use the up and down buttons;
* To access the list of all applications, drag from the left edge of the screen;
* Hold finger on various elements of the screen to open menu;
* To open settings, hold your finger on the search button, and then click the gear icon;
* Hold the title of the widget to move it around;
* Any widget can be disabled in settings;
* You can minimize the widget by clicking on its name;
* To remove an application, open the application menu, hold your finger on the desired application, and drag it to the recycle bin icon.
If notification widget don't work on MIUI:
Settings - Battery & performance - Manage apps' battery usage - Choose apps - AIO Launcher - No restrictions
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
Download It From Playstore For FREE & Enjoy!
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .