AnTuTu benchmarking platform is known for releasing the list of best performing smartphones each month. Now, it has released the list of top 10 best performing flagship and mid-range phones. The flagship list is led by the Asus Rog Phone 2 whereas the Redmi Note 8 Pro is ruling the mid-range list. More discussed below.
1. In November, the Asus ROG Phone 2 with 12GB of RAM and 512GB of storage continue to occupy the first place with an average Antutu score of 496,662 points.
2. The One Plus 7T 8GB RAM+256GB storage variant ranked second with an average Antutu score of 482,881 points.
3. One Plus 7T Pro 12GB RAM +256GB storage variant that achieved an average score of 482,532 points.
4. Coming fourth is the realme X2 Pro 12GB RAM +256GB storage variant, achieving an average Antutu score of 476,185 points. The phone is the most powerful smartphone of the realme brand so far in terms of hardware performance.
Making up the rest of this month's Top 10 flagship phone list are:-
5. OnePlus 7 Pro 12GB RAM +256GB storage variant（avg. score: 455,587.
6. OnePlus 7 8GB RAM +256GB storage varient avg: score:- 455587.
7.Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition 12GB RAM +512GB storage variant (avg. score: 452,783)
8. Asus ZenFone 6 2019 6GB RAM +128GB storage variant (avg. score: 452,776),
9. Samsung Note10+ (SDM855) 12GB RAM +256GB storage variant（avg. score: 449,659.
10. Samsung Note10+ 5G (9825) 12GB RAM+256GB storage variant（avg. score: 443,858).
In general, there are no big changes in the ranking of the top 10 flagship phones for November compared with last month. However, the entry of the two newcomers, realme X2 Pro and Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition, has added some vitality to the list.
1. Redmi Note 8 Pro 6GB RAM +128GB storage variant once again topped the mid-range phone list with an average Antutu score of 283,092 points. Redmi Note 8 Pro is the first smaphone to ship with MediaTek’s G90T SoC which is specifically designed for gaming phones.
2. Coming second is OPPO Reno2 8GB RAM+256GB storage variant, which achieves an average Antutu score of 260,650 points.
3. Mi 9T 6GB RAM +128GB storage variant ranked third with an average Antutu score of 251,491 points. Both the two devices are powered by the Snapdragon 730 SoC, but the difference is that Reno2 uses Snapdragon 730 G while Mi 9T uses Snapdragon 730.
It is claimed by Qualcomm that Snapdragon 730G can provide 15% faster GPU rendering than Snapdragon 730 as it integrates an enhanced Adreno 618 GPU. In addition, the optimized graphics card and Wi-Fi latency manager can bring smooth and faster gaming experience. The chip also supports some Snapdragon Elite Gaming features. That’s why OPPO Reno2 outperformed Mi 9T.
Other devices that have made it to the list of the Top 10 best performing mid-range phones are:-
4. Samsung A80 8GB RAM +128GB storage variant avg. score:- 244,168).
5. Mi 9 SE 6GB RAM +128GB storage variant avg. score:- 220,316.
6. Realme XT 8GB RAM +128GB storage variant avg. score:- 217845.
7. Realme Q 8GB RAM +128GB storage variant（avg. score:- 217,345.
8. Mi 9 Lite 6GB RAM +128GB storage variant avg. score:- 209,523.
9. Redmi Note 7 Pro 6GB RAM +128GB storage variant（avg. score:- 207,781.
10. Vsmart Live 6GB RAM +64GB storage varian avg. score:- 206,778.
In December, new dual mode 5G smartphones powered by processors from Samsung,Qualcomm and MediaTek are expected to be released, when there will be great changes in our ranking list. Let’s stay tuned.
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .