In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [MI ART] Video Editor & Video Maker - InShot : Tiny yet powerful

2019-12-13 19:17:30
3803 61

InShot

Introduction:

Hello MI Global Community, hope you all are enjoying weekend. Do you wanna capture those weekend moments and edit them with awesome stickers and effects? Here, I brought you an exciting video and photo editing tool " InShot ". Yes, there are tons of photo and video eiditing applications are coming out of the market.

Yet, some of them are more usable, powerful and useful. With, tons of added features from the desktop platform editing tools and improved stability and functioning. This " InShot " is one of those powerful apps yet, tiny in size. Let me show you the app's features and pro's and con's, etc.,

Review:

Unlike the other video or photo editing tools, we don't need to go deeper into the app to edit or customize the desired photos or videos. The home screen of the app itself, welcomes us with, photo or video picker, from the gallery to edit them. Like any recent editing tools such as picsart or something, we can choose the image or video from all the available locations from the device.

Such as gallery, file manager etc., Comparing with pics art, it's very easy to choose an image or video from the device to edit them. Let's see the home screen and the video editing tools and interface below.

User interface of both the video and picture editors are same, layouts, editing tools, frames, etc., are same in the photo editing mode, as in video editing mode. There is nothing new in the editing tools offered by the app. As many of the apps're offering the same and most of them are became very normal. Such as square fit, blur or image background, etc.,

So, the content chooser from the device is same as any other editing tool. Either we can choose from the built-in gallery of the app or we cn choose from the filemanager or the device's gallery app. To change or access these content chooser from the file manager or gallery. We need to click on the three dots at bottom right side of the app.

As I mentioned above, we can see no difference in the editing UI or the tools of the photo editor, on the left side screen shots. Where as on the right side, we can see different layout and border options. We can use all these things, while editing a photo. Also, we can use different templates from the pre-installed collection or from the store.

Also, we can see that, we can create or edit a photo or video straght from the " create " option, on the home screen of the app. As I mentioned above, we can see various templates in the store. Some of them are paid and some of them are fee too. All these downloaded templates are in the form of stickers and big emojis. We can use them, while editing a picture or a video.

The templates include wide range of collections such as animated, neon, cartoon, love, couple, romance and vintage, etc.,

maybe because of the winter I think, when we click on the " remove ads " button. Which is located at the bottom right, we can some colorful particles are falling. That looks so cool. When it comes to the Settings of the app. We have options for changing the app's language, media path (internal or extrenal SD) like in any recent applications.

Enabling or disabling the hash tags and last but not least restore purchases option. Which is a quite good option to restore the previously made purchases, if we have any issues or if we don't like them. In addition to all these we have normal options such as terms and conditions, privacy and policy, etc.,

Add.Information:

Pro's:

More powerful video editing tools in small app

Available for free on playstore, with in-app purchases

Very easy to use and quite simple and eleant UI

Con's:

Ads are popping-up, while navigating between the tools and options. Which leads to accidental clicks on the ads

Sometimes app is getting crashed, while browsing or choosing the video from the device's gallery

Need to prchase full or pro verion to ge rid of ads and to get the full templates in the store

Conclusion:

Several photo and video editing tools or the apps are there around the market. Yet, this is the simple, cool and powerful app as well to give a try.

Downloads:

or

InShot_1.625.261.apk (24.1 MB, Downloads: 67)

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +15 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-12-13 19:17:30
Favorites32 RateRate
NIce Review!!
2019-12-13 22:35:06

jihad.ptk1 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

thanks for sharing with a great review
2019-12-13 23:02:19
Regards
Md. Jihad Hossen
Mi Community Bangladesh

Wizard Bunny

Ian Adoe | from Redmi Note 5A Prime

Nice app
2019-12-14 00:56:24

Wizard Bunny

BeingBishal | from MI 9 SE

Awesome Review!
2019-12-14 23:53:14
Very good review. Thanks for sharing
2019-12-17 13:52:53
This is a through review of the application
2019-12-17 14:05:24

Advanced Bunny

Blezybest1 | from Redmi Note 8

So this app is Mi-supported 🙄
2019-12-17 14:44:43

Mi Sports Team

Amsti | from Redmi Note 7

Thanks for posting.I often use InShot, in my opinion the best free video processing program.
2019-12-17 14:56:39
Great App. Using inshot for 3+ years. As far as ADs are concerned, one can restrict internet access to this app in Settings and then there will be no/lesser annoying ads.
2019-12-17 16:48:10

Master Bunny

Tin Naing Zaw | from Mi 9 Lite

Thanks for your sharing.
2019-12-17 17:19:08