Wassup MIUI-ers? Have a great weekend and hope to find everyone enthusiastic. Today we are going to go about App Drawer. One of the much talked about in POCO Launcher is the App Drawer transforms your smartphone and designed around organization and elegance.
From the Weibo extract, the App Drawer will be incorporated in the upcoming MIUI 11, after a much awaited feature from the users. However, it’s only available in the Chinese ROM of MIUI 11 stable version at present, and there is no specific launch date for the MIUI 11 Global version. For those willing to test drive the feature for a spin, let's go to it!
What is App Drawer?
App drawer is a section on your phone where all your installed apps reside as opposed to just having to place the apps on the Home screen. This gives you the option to keep your Home screen tidy and have the frequently used apps placed on the home screen for quicker access. Traditionally MIUI is drawer-less which is similar to the like of iOS of Apple, and users wanting App drawer had to rely on third party or POCO Launcher which was seen as overwhelming popular.
Using the App Drawer
• Download and install the App Drawer APK and the second Home screen in the Home screen menu will be made available to you.
• There are two ways to get to the menu. First method, go-to Settings, Home screen and Home screen again.
• Second method, just tap and hold just above app dock, tap Settings, More, Home screen and Home screen again.
• Once you in the Home screen, choose "With App drawer", click "Ok" on Using App drawer and exit by swiping up from the bottom of your screen.
• Now you will see your apps have been moved to the drawer leaving the essential apps shortcuts and your saved shortcuts on the Home screen. To access your installed apps, just swipe up the white upward arrow which is just above the apps dock on the center. To move between categories, just swipe left or right. To exit, just swipe down.
Customize the App Drawer
You could further customize how it looks, categorize your apps and sorting of apps. To locate your app, you could easily use the Search bar by typing the app name. To customize the settings, swipe the App drawer then tap on the three dots on the top right corner.
That's all for now. Till next time.
What do you think of the App drawer app, do you like it?
All credits for this thread go to
Global Super Mod feds64
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .