In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tips & Tricks

[Tips] [Zip+Mp3+leak]Liam Payne LP1 Album Download

2019-12-05 00:39:33
5687 2
[Zip+Mp3+leak]Liam Payne LP1 Album Download One Direction’s Liam Payne will release his debut album, LP1, on December 6th via Capitol Records. The full-length album arrives a year after his EP The First Time. LP1 will include the singles he has been releasing since 2017, including “Strip That Down” featuring Quavo, “Stack It Up” featuring A Boogie Wit da Hoodie and “For You” with Rita Ora, which previously appeared on the Fifty Shades Freed soundtrack. The album ends with a nod to the holiday season with “All I Want (For Christmas),” which does not seem to be a cover of Mariah Carey’s 1994 classic “All I Want for Christmas Is You.” “I’ve had so many amazing experiences over the last few years that I’ve used as inspiration for this record,” Payne wrote in a statement. “It’s been a real labor of love. I’ve worked with some incredibly talented people in the studio to produce an album that truly represents me which I’m very proud of. Your support means the world to me and I can’t wait for you all to hear it.” In an interview with Jessie Ware’s podcast Table Manners, Payne opened up about how staying in One Direction “would’ve killed” him. Over the first couple of years following the band announcement of an indefinite hiatus, Payne spent time focusing on his son Bear. “You’re either going to end up a crazy child star who dies at whatever age, or you’re going to live life and actually get on with it,” he said.

ALBUM LINK::  Liam Payne LP1 ZIP ALBUM DOWNLOAD LINK

Liam Payne LP1  Tracklist:

Stack It Up ft. A Boogie Wit da Hoodie
Remember
Heart Meet Break
Hips Don’t Lie
Tell Your Friends
Say It All
Rude Hour
Live Forever ft. Cheat Codes
Weekend
Both Ways
Strip That Down ft. Quavo
For You w/ Rita Ora
Familiar w/ J Balvin
Jonas Blue – Polaroid ft. Lennon Stella, Liam Payne
Get Low w/ Zedd
Bedroom Floor
All I Want (For Christmas)

Liam Payne is ready to reintroduce himself. The hunky One Direction singer-turned-underwear model is following in the footsteps of former bandmates Harry Styles, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan with the release of his long-awaited debut solo album "LP1," out Friday. The hip-hop and R&B-flavored set is a mix of confessional ballads and bedroom anthems, including hit Quavo collaboration "Strip That Down." It also features catchy co-writes with Ed Sheeran ("Stack It Up") and OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder ("Say It All"), and guest spots from Zedd ("Get Low"), Rita Ora ("For You") and J Balvin ("Familiar"). USA TODAY chats with Payne, 26, about his personal new album, past struggles with alcohol and One Direction fame.

Liam Payne is ready to reintroduce himself. The hunky One DirectionQuestion: This album has been a few years in the making. How does it feel to finally put it out into the world? Liam Payne: It's really great. It took a long time to finish off – not because it was hard to make, but we were having so much luck with the singles that we didn't need to focus on making the album at that moment in time. I was just kind of finding myself and finding my sound. And also in the band, we made albums really quickly: like two weeks' worth of writing and then a month of recording. So I wanted to enjoy this experience a bit more. singer-turned-underwear model is following in the footsteps of former bandmates Harry Styles, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan with the release of his long-awaited debut solo album "LP1," out Friday. The hip-hop and R&B-flavored set is a mix of confessional ballads and bedroom anthems, including hit Quavo collaboration "Strip That Down." It also features catchy co-writes with Ed Sheeran ("Stack It Up") and OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder ("Say It All"), and guest spots from Zedd ("Get Low"), Rita Ora ("For You") and J Balvin ("Familiar"). USA TODAY chats with Payne, 26, about his personal new album, past struggles with alcohol and One Direction fame.

f all you want for Christmas is a new Liam Payne music video, your wish has come true. On Wednesday, the singer released a new black-and-white vid to accompany the track “All I Want (For Christmas)”, which he released on Friday from his upcoming debut album LP1. RELATED: Liam Payne Discusses His Struggles In One Direction The simple visuals do not reinvent the wheel. Payne sits and sings to the camera in one shot, sings and walks in another, and plays the piano. Payne’s big solo project is a long time coming. The tracklist has 17 songs and the deluxe versions bump the number to 19. Since May of 2017, Payne has released nine singles for LP1. These include “Strip That Down” with Quavo and “Familiar” with J Balvin. RELATED: Liam Payne Covers ‘Let It Snow’ LP1 drops Friday, Dec. 6.
2019-12-05 00:39:33
Favorites RateRate

Advanced Bunny

SOUMIKBANIK08 | from Redmi 6

nice........
2020-03-02 04:19:45

Advanced Bunny

SOUMIKBANIK08 | from Redmi 6

which album??
2020-03-15 02:41:28