In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Android One

[Pytania i odpowiedzi] How to turn off notification sound without turning off sms sound?

2019-12-03 19:17:10
6994 4
I have a problem with too loud popup notifications. There is no option to switch volume down/change it to vibration for notifications (no separation from calls or sms). I am considering returning the phone because of that, as it is too disruptive to my work on openspace.
2019-12-03 19:17:10
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

TenTeges | from app

Search Settings for "Notification sounds" then in those big tiles select None. After that check at the bottom and select the text ringtone.

I'm on MIUI 11.
2019-12-03 21:29:37

Rookie Bunny

KarolB Author | from app

Hello. In case of Xiaomi Mi A3 (with Android One) there is no such option to choose from.
2019-12-03 21:39:03

Advanced Bunny

Borrecad | from Mi 9T

Hi! I have a Mi9T and after latest upgrade installation (MIUI 12.0.7) there's no option to select "none", these is how it appears now... 🙈<br>
Is there anyone who knows how to do it?
2021-04-13 07:49:01

Advanced Bunny

HadesFurry | from app

At first you have to go to Settings -&gt; Sounds turn off Default Notifications Sound.<br>
Next go to Settings - &gt; App&amp; Notifications -&gt; Notifications and there you have to find your message app.<br>
E.g for google message app and incoming message i have tried to show on the screenshots.
2021-04-21 21:00:21