In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Netherlands

[Other] Making a big mastake

2019-12-02 22:49:42
960 4
Hi, last week I bought the new MI 9T Pro telephone, and would put on an old simcard in my "old" MI3W telephone. I did something wrong and my simcardholder wouldn't give back my simcard, I used gross violence and after that I was able to remove the SIM card, but a small piece of metal also appeared, after that the simcard was no longer readeble :-(
Repair is too expencive but maybe I can buy an old MI3W telephone by Xiaomi beceause I will hold the old one for reserve.......
Please tell me how I can buy this old telephone.
PS. The new MI9T Pro is amazingly beautiful !!! THNX
2019-12-02 22:49:42
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

RockinBandit | from Mi 9 SE

It hasn't been available for a long time, but someone from the Asia region posted a question about it. They said they had just bought a new one,i was very surprised. Great phone, was my first Mi and still working well as my back up.
2019-12-03 08:51:40

Advanced Bunny

Timdoll | from MI 8 Pro

Do you mean it? Mi3
2019-12-03 22:43:31
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #3

hanizzo | from Mi MIX 2S

there are many other Xiaomi devices for a budget price...or check sites like 'marktplaats' for a nice second hand Xiaomi device :)
2019-12-31 05:05:48