In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [Mi ART] Audiomack: Moving Music Forward!

2019-12-01 10:49:50
5656 73

Hello Mi Fans,

Music soothes our soul, our mind. Its something that is always there for us, no matter what our current mood is. Music streaming has grown up by leaps and bounds, since its inception and is now its one of the best ways to listen to music. Listening to awesome songs - specifically from a high-quality free music streaming app – is something we all want, be it at home, at work or on the go with our smartphones and tablets. If you’re in your comfort zone , partying, relaxing or exercising, it’s always just feels so good to have some music that matches the mood. So, If you’re in the hunt to stream some music, I am here today, with one such app with a little bit of different taste of music - Audiomack.

First Look

Audiomack is a free app that provides access to newest and amazing tracks, best mixtapes right at your fingertips. Most importantly, it has a free music download feature that allows you to download your favorite songs and play them offline. Lets get lost into the world of different taste of music! When you open the app for the first time, it welcomes with a classy black, animated homepage. For its smooth activities and for a better user experience, you need to give file access and location access permission to the app. Well, if you are not convinced about it, you can choose to deny too. You can sign in with your email, google, Facebook or Twitter account to keep your downloads and other things saved.

Also, at this initial stage, Audiomack will display a list of artists for you. You can pick any artists from the list according to your mood and preference. This is just an initial start up process. At any stage of using the app, you can add more artists. Once done with the initial set up and permissions, you are all set to taste various flavors of music that too for free! Just relax and get lost into the world of music!

Review

Browse:
The first category we will be exploring here is Browse. Under it you you can find four different sections. Trending - here you will get the vast collection of trending music around the world. The Top songs section shows the list of all time hits. Next comes the Top Album section. Here you will find the hit albums. Lastly, Recently Added shows the absolutely new tracks. You can filters all these categories's contests by genres and upload times. It's really useful when you are looking for a particular genre specials or your heart yearns for latest music.

Once you find a song you want to listen to, just click on it and it will soothe your ears You can also find details of any particular song if you want. Scroll down from the song playing screen and click on info. It will show the ranking of that current track for today, for the week and for the month. Along with entire details of Album name and producer details, release date etc.

My Feed:
You can follow different artists of your choice here. In the Suggested Follows section, you get a huge list of artists and their albums. Once you follow them, You can see them in the Following Section. You can edit the list anytime, by removing or adding new ones. The Timeline shows the latest posts from the artists you are following. Click on favorite artists and you will get to see their uploads all together! Once you click on any of the artists, their entire collection will be in front of you which includes all their uploads, favorites etc.

Playlist:
Audiomack offers an excellent collection of playlists. Here you will find Whats New, Different Moods playlists, Best of month, Best of albums, Best of producers etc. It has a huge collection. Just scroll through it and find your favorite ones. You can also create your own Custom playlist and set your favorite genre as the default genre. I absolutely love the Mood section. It offers such an unique range of contests that I spent most of time discovering them only.

Search:
Search for any songs or album you want, and download them for free. You can listen to them anytime anywhere offline! To download songs you will be required to open an account. Once you go to your account, you can find all the downloaded songs in the Offline tab along with your Favorited songs and custom playlists in various tabs. Audiomack also gives you an option to upload your own music. For that you need to visit audiomack.com and add music in your account. Audiomack also offers a premium version which offers an ad-free experience, high quality streaming on Wi-Fi, cast music to different devices etc.

Pros And Cons

Pros
  • Unlimited listening & streaming of music as much as you want for free.
  • Download any song you want for free and listen to them anytime offline
  • You can Create unlimited playlists of your own.
  • Follow your favorite artists or producers and stay updated with their latest uploads.
  • track on Audiomack and share it with your friends on different social platforms.

Cons
  • Advertisements are annoying
  • Song Collection can be bigger and better

My View

Its a very good app if you wanna bring a change in your taste of music. Unlimited listening & streaming and downloading for free is the most attractive features here for sure. Although it has quite a good collection of songs , mixtapes from different moods and genres, I personally feel the collection can be a bit bigger and definitely be better. If you are trying to find some uncommon music, Audiomack is the app for you. But for those who are willing to stick to most common available songs, you people will be a little upset with the app. The collection needs to be improved with passing times in order to top the competition with the other music apps out there. Advertisements are really a mess. But we gotta adjust a bit with them if we don't wanna spend money!

I will give it a 4 out of 5

Additional Information

Downloads

Download Audiomack from Google Play Store :

APK:
Audiomack.apk (14.21 MB, Downloads: 63)

Rate

Number of participants 4 Experience +50 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-12-01 10:49:50
Favorites38 RateRate

Master Bunny

Swapnilbd | from Redmi 5 Plus

thanks for sharing
2019-12-01 11:35:24
Nice review
2019-12-01 12:24:03
Seems interesting
2019-12-02 12:46:23
Great review and very interesting app.
2019-12-05 11:35:39

Rookie Bunny

N 3 r O | from Mi A3

n1
2019-12-06 11:40:10
thanks for sharing
2019-12-06 11:55:24
Omkar
News Reporter
Nice review!
2019-12-06 12:06:37
thanks for sharing
2019-12-06 12:12:32
Omi

Banned

Prasad Poco F1 | from app

Nice information
2019-12-06 12:40:49
Be Cool,Be Happy.Always Keep Smiling.Just Trust Your Mind And Follow

Prasad
Mi Community India

Advanced Bunny

imNazreen | from MI 9

What a detailed review. Fantastic job. I'm going to save this info in my bucket list. 👍
2019-12-06 12:52:56