In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 8/SE/EE/Lite/Pro

[ROM] mi 8 se rom global

2019-11-28 08:10:44
881 4
hello, i am from brazil, and i have a mi8 if chinese rom, i want it to be in portuguese, i already updated it to muiu 11 but at the time of the update does not appear the stable global rom to install, only the stable chinese appears, wanted to know how i do for him to stay in portuguese,
2019-11-28 08:10:44
Favorites RateRate
Mi 8 se it has only chinese roms
You can install custom roms like xiaomi.eu if you dont want these chinese stuff in your smartphone..  or any other custom rom from xda website
2019-11-29 11:46:31

Advanced Bunny

hbbuddy | from MI 8 SE

SoNik+
You can install custom roms like xiaomi.eu if you dont want these chinese stuff in your smartphone..  or any other custom rom from xda website

where i can get a Room for the mi 8 se? chinese version has a Lot of issues..
2019-12-01 13:20:16

Rookie Bunny

alinhobarros Author | from MI 8 SE

SoNik+

would you like to pass the link and the procedure? pos tried to install another and my phone did not leave the screen fast boot, it crashed, but managed to recover by inhaling the original rom again, this rom you spoke has portuguese? works well ? give me the link to do this procedure
2019-12-03 21:18:01

Advanced Bunny

Timdoll | from MI 8 Pro

alinhobarros
would you like to pass the link and the procedure? pos tried to install another and my phone did not leave the screen fast boot, it crashed, but managed to recover by inhaling the original rom again, this rom you spoke has portuguese? works well ? give me the link to do this procedure

https://forum.xda-developers.com ... omi-mi-8se-t3873157
2019-12-09 09:42:39