In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

MIUI 11 Feature Review
Subscribed
Subscribe

[MIUI 11] [MIUI 11 Feature Review #11] Non-Interactive Mode : Make Your Phone's Battery Last Longer!

2019-12-01 20:51:35
19390 187

Hello Mi Fans,

Our smartphones are cleverer and more multi-functional than ever. And we all have different priorities while selecting a new smartphone. Some people need better performance, some want to have the best camera and some just want their smartphone to look good. But there is one above all others that can render the rest irrelevant. If your phone runs out of battery, you can’t use any of its amazing features. So all we want is enough battery life to last the day. Keeping your phone’s battery alive is a constant battle. Battery saver mode in MIUI helps us to win that battle. With battery saver mode on, MIUI performs different optimizations to make your battery last longer.

With MIUI 11 we have incorporated the Non-interactive mode which is a special battery saving mode that automatically detects when you aren't using your device and accordingly does optimisations by closing few of the features to conserve battery and make it run longer. Once the Non-interactive mode is on, your phone's screen won't light up for notifications and LED light, fingerprint sensor, touch controls will be disabled.

How to enable Non-interactive mode?
  • Go to Security App
  • Click on Battery
  • From the top right corner click on settings icon.

• Tap on Scenarios at the bottom
  • Enable Non-interactive mode

That's it. MIUI is all set to give your battery some extra minutes to run. Please note, this feature is currently available only for some of the supported devices.

Please share your feedback in the comments below!

About Mi Community
Mi Community is our official community forum, the ultimate playground for our Mi Fans to hang out together. It’s where all your questions or doubts about our Xiaomi products will get answered and where you can get the latest news and happenings about Xiaomi. More importantly, it is the perfect place to interact with other hardcore Mi Fans like you!

Download Mi Community
Get it on Google Play   https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mi.global.bbs
(Don't forget to give it a five-star review, thanks in advance)

Rate

Number of participants 3 Experience +31 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-12-01 20:51:35
Favorites116 RateRate
MIUI 11 Feature Review
MIUI Feature Review provides MIUI features related review and explanation.
4 Article Description     432 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe
Both my devices mi 8 and Poco F1 got it. Thanks for the details
2019-12-01 21:03:59
Waiting for it on my Redmi note 8 pro. I always prefer to use such battery saver
2019-12-01 21:13:26

Grand Master Bunny

V. Saran | from Mi A1

Nice info
2019-12-01 21:35:35
V. Saran

Rookie Bunny

bahodirzada | from Redmi 7

I am using redmi 7 with 11 but i don't have thing setting. most of opportunities that you posted is not available in my phone. why???
2019-12-01 21:44:45

Semi Pro Bunny

yealkent | from MI 9

thanks
2019-12-01 21:50:07
useful information
2019-12-01 21:55:59

Rookie Bunny

Md Elias Mahmud | from Redmi Y3

Redmi y3 hobe, Etaa
2019-12-01 21:59:13

Pro Bunny

jirkaslegr | from app

Guys, do not turn this on! And if it's on already, turn it off, you'll get much better SOT. I had had it on ever since and I never got more than 4 or 5 hours of SOT on my Poco F1. I've turned it off 2 weeks ago and my SOT is around 7-8 hours so far.
2019-12-01 22:04:34

vaneet | from Redmi Note 7S

thanks for sharing
2019-12-01 22:10:46

Master Bunny

Zidane Harith | from Redmi 6A

jirkaslegr
Guys, do not turn this on! And if it's on already, turn it off, you'll get much better SOT. I had had it on ever since and I never got more than 4 or 5 hours of SOT on my Poco F1. I've turned it off 2 weeks ago and my SOT is around 7-8 hours so far.

That feature is passive when you aren't use your phone for a while
2019-12-01 22:16:35