In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

Master Bunny

Peter666 | from Redmi 5A

Just another day for me!
2019-11-26 06:27:59
NÉMESIS

Semi Pro Bunny

1798653191 | from Redmi 5 Plus

I remember my memories from the past  occasionally , looking forward to new memories in the future.Memorues
2019-11-26 07:09:16

Master Bunny

Joshxp | from Redmi Note 5

Hope in my country have this one too
2019-11-26 07:20:55

Pro Bunny

kenkeyessr | from MI 9

Thanksgiving to me is a holiday that all people can enjoy be thankful for what we have in life it's not necessarily a religious day though some people attach religion to it it is a day that all people can celebrate whether you're religious or not
2019-11-26 08:03:04

Advanced Bunny

Yahde | from Redmi Note 4

Recently my friends and I went to a casual place to meet each other and  hangout together after not doing it for a long time.  we are one of the college students who have been together for three and a half years trying to reach our dream of getting a bachelor's degree.  We talked about our life's journey in college all this time.  look back on our early days of meeting, smiling and laughing together in joy or sorrow, and encouraging one another.  I just want to thank as much as possible to all my friends who have always been there and help me when i have a hard time and Thanks to GOD who have brought us together.  I already consider them my brothers.  I hope after we finish our college and get a college degree, when it's time we part and go in various directions and goals, we will not forget our bond of friendship with each other forever

#BetterTogether #BrotherForEver
2019-11-26 10:58:41
My father was a soldier and very few times in the year we were together, this story is from when I was little. I call it the best Christmas present.

My father was away from home most of the time, because of his profession, he was a soldier, rarely could he share with us, no birthday, no Christmas, no special date. Every time my birthday approached, beyond the gifts, all I asked was that my father was next to me, of my 10 years, had not been anywhere.

It was the same for Christmas, he could never be with us. One day my mother said to make Christmas cards, me. I made mine, I did not ask for cost gifts, I only asked that my father be on that day when I woke up, I put my letter on the tree, it is difficult to describe the feelings with words, I can only say that when I remember that day, I am filled with peace.

It was a few days before Christmas, my grandparents and uncles had arrived, everything seemed happiness, but it was not complete, my father was still missing.
The days went by, it was December 24, we all met for dinner, when my mother tells me to go upstairs for a coat, I without hesitation paid attention to her, when she came down, the light was off, and everything was silent, I turned on the light, and I was there, my Christmas wish, my father was there, I ran to him, just remembering, tears spring up, I was there, my Christmas present, my father would be with us that Christmas.

My father is currently retired and every Christmas we meet to share with family, once he told me: "One day I was your gift, every Christmas you are mine"

Hundreds of families live this at parties, relatives who cannot come by their profession. Let's make the most of the moments, enjoy our family, live the family parties.

2019-11-26 12:22:55

Advanced Bunny

LJordanOC | from Redmi Note 7

Hello, my name is Leonardo I am from Encanto city in the state of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil.  I know that family moments always need to be celebrated, because it is in the family that we always find the support and love we should have in our lives.  A family shares dreams, joys, sorrows, tears and smiles, but always stays together.
2019-11-26 12:55:49

Pro Bunny

Prasad Poco F1 | from app

friend marriage and Festival Moment.. Happy Moment for the day..
Thanks giving Day..
2019-11-26 13:09:11
G.Prasad.
pumpkin pies. lots of food a cooked turkey. happiness family reunions gatherings all celebrating. 4 days off thursday friday saturday and sunday.. so much memories
happy thanksgiving days to all of you.
2019-11-26 14:13:15

Advanced Bunny

1757572581 | from Redmi Note 4

The best Thanksgiving was when we were all grown up and decided to have a food fight. It was the last time we were all together 😊
2019-11-26 14:21:19