In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [MI ART] MediBang Paint: Paint & Make Comics Anywhere On Your Smartphone

2019-11-23 10:23:01
763 12

Hi Mi Community Members!

How are you? hope you are doing well. A lot of people loved to drawing and painting. Some people love to draw manga, anime, and even realistic one. In the past, we are using paper or canvas as drawing/painting media, but do you know if you can draw on your smartphone now?
Yes, many developers have created applications to make it easy for you to draw on your smartphone. You can use stylus pen to help you draw, or even just with your fingers.

Well, well... today I will share information about drawing/painting applications for your smartphones. Who's interested?

R E V I E W

FIRST LOOK
The app name is MediBang Paint. The Developer, MediBang Inc, describe: MediBang Paint is FREE lightweight digital painting and comic creation program that comes loaded with brushes, fonts, pre-made backgrounds, and other resources. This app using Cloud, so user can easily transfer their work between platforms. You can access your MediBang Paint from Android, iOS, Windows, and MAC.  This is the first view of MediBang. In the beginning, you suggest to log in or create new account. You will get several benefits if you have logged in, such as you can access to 90 different awesome brushes.

TUTORIAL
Guys, if you are still a beginner in drawing, no need to worry because Medibang provides many tutorials for you. I really like this tutorial because it's very complete. The tutorial starts from the introduction of the application, tools, brushed, tips-tricks and there are also a lot of useful video.

Here we go, the tutorial videos. The video is linked to youtube, so you can easily watch it on your phone. Unfortunately, this video only contains videos without interactive voice. So sometimes it's a bit difficult to follow the instructions. While the caption section is filled with Japanese This application from Japan, so .. yeah... we know why the caption in Japanese. But, it's OK. We still can draw with MediBang., show must go on! LOL.

MEDIBANG PAINT HOME VIEW
So this is your MediBang home view. You can see "Let's Draw!" and "Submit Work" tools. In "Let's Draw!" you can fins new canvas, (your) previous (work), and My Gallery. Then, "Submit Work" is a way to share your art-work to other user.  In other words, other users will be able to see your work if you have uploaded it. This is similar like if you upload photo/video on social media. You can also see other people's work here.

OTHER USERS WORK
In MediBang, you are not only can see other users' work but also can bookmark it, make it your favorite, and also interact with creators. Very interesting, isn't it?

MEDIBANG TOOLS
Like the developer said: MediBang Paint includes many different creative tools for illustrators and comic book artists. Some of these include, numerous brushes, screentones and backgrounds, cloud fonts and comic creation tools. So--yeah--you will find a lot of drawing tools. You can start drawing by selecting the media you like. Like drawing with pencil, watercolor, pen, layer, color, amd many more.

source: Playstore

REMOVE ADS ADD-ON
MediBang is a free drawing application. You can use this app without purchase anything. But, if you like to have clean app without annoying ads, you can remove the ads. To remove the ads, you need to pay about $6.53. Not only make the ads disappear, if you pay it you will also get some additional features: Tone curve and get additional of "My palette 2".

RESULT
I can say that if this application is suitable for you who like to draw, especially anime/manga/Comic. This app reminds me of Paint Tool SAI, but this one more complete and has a lot of useful tools.

source: Playstore

Well, sometimes, I also like to draw. I tried to open my archives and share it with you, guys.

Hope you like it. And by the way, I hope you like my review about Neutron. And if you have application or game you want me to review, please send me PM

P R O S  &  C O N S

PROS
  • FREE to download
  • Complete Tools
  • Simpe and easy to use
  • Helpful tutorial
  • Linked with Cloud, make user easier to backup and edit from other platform

CONS
  • Advertising
  • better if you are using Stylus pen

CONCLUSION:
I can say that if this application is suitable for you who like to draw, especially anime/manga. This app reminds me of Paint Tool SAI, but this one more complete and has a lot of useful tools. This application is very interesting because it displays dozens of useful tutorials. MediBang paint also linked with Cloud. So, it will make user easier to backup and edit from other platform. I know there are annoying advertising in this app, but for me it's OK. If you like drawing, you should try this application!

My Rate
♥ ♥ ♥

A D D  I N F O

D O W N L O A D

Get MediBang Paint! on Play Store for FREE right Now!
CLICK HERE

Rate

Number of participants 4 Experience +55 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-11-23 10:23:01
Favorites4 RateRate

Resource Team

iMKajal | from MI 8

Awesome Review!
2019-11-23 10:49:58

Super Moderador

Katrix | from MI 6

Really, Amazing review as always
2019-11-23 11:26:35

Master Bunny

Swapnilbd | from Redmi 5 Plus

thanks for sharing
2019-11-23 12:20:54

News Reporter

ᎮᏒᎥᏁፈᏋ | from Redmi Note 4X

Awesome ♥️
2019-11-23 13:37:22
Tech Explorer

Master Bunny

1804614950 | from app

nice review, thanks
2019-11-23 22:51:47

Master Bunny

myrichgoh | from MI 8

Interesting indeed. Thanks for sharing...
2019-11-23 22:58:17

Moderador

BeingBishal | from MI 9 SE

Nice Review!
2019-11-24 22:30:37

Resource Team

LazyNinja | from Mi 9T Pro

Awesome review
2019-11-25 09:54:02

Resource Team

MGJ_1997 | from Redmi 3S

Nice Review...Thanks