Hello Mi Fans
MIUI 11 is complete package which not only let you to use phone efficiently but also helps you to track your daily activites. Introducing Mi Steps Tracker with this you can View activities stats and set goals directly in app vault. This feature helps you to track your activites for each day whether it be steps, calories etc so you always be updated with your daily stats. Lets see what does it bring to table.
Steps To Enable
1. Go To MIUI App Vault.
2. Scroll up to find Mi Steps Tracker Feature.
3. Now tap on it and it will ask you to download "Health app" from getapps, download it.
4. Once download is completed, you will see "setup" button tap on it. Now Mi steps tracker is enabled.
Features Of Mi Steps Tracker1. On MIUI App vault, it shows a quick overview of you daily activities like Steps, calories, Goal, Total Time and Distance.
2. Tapping on Mi Steps Tracker shows you brief graphical view of steps number. Shows Calories burnt, Total Time, Distance covered in weekly, monthly View.
3. You Can also change the daily goal limit by tapping on "Change goal".
imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-ZtxSSoA7hltz.jpg (776.35 KB, Downloads: 0)
2019-11-17 11:08:50 Upload
Hope You Liked This Amazing Feature
Please share your feedback in the comments below!
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .