In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Feedbacks

[Bug] Battery Drain mi 9T after pathetic MIUI11 upgrade.

2019-11-16 04:10:56
122 1
I have been having issues with the battery drain drain on my Mi 9T since Miui 10 where I found the culprit was the cell standby based on the battery usage stats, after scouring the forums I found that it was linked to the "preferred network type", I changed that to LTE/WCDMA and the battery life stabilized on Miui 10. I updated it to Miui 11.0.2 Global and now the battery life problems came back along with my phone heating up as well. Looking at the battery usage stats Android system is using the bulk of the battery with the CPU sometimes running for 6 hours. From full charge with a SOT of 1.5 hours, my battery dropped from 80 to 30 with me rarely using it apart from me checking messages and replying (which would contribute about 10 or so mins to the SOT)
Does anyone know of any fixes I can implement to improve the battery life?
Fixes I've already tried:
1. Changing the preferred network to LTE/WCDMA on Miui 11
2. Clearing the cache and data of Google apps.
3. Rebooting and then again changing the preferred network (because it doesn't save after a reboot.)
2019-11-16 04:10:56
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

Ahmedshahid | from Mi 9T

to many bugs with new 11 update on mi 9t.. I have lot of problems with ..battery draining..heating with games..game turbo bugs ...very bad experience with mi
2019-11-17 13:40:06