In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[Best of App] [Mi App Showdown #8] PUBG vs Call of Duty - Which One Is Better?

2019-11-14 11:17:50
5624 129

Hello lovely MI Community users,
How are you? I hope you all are fine. Our App Resources Team always focuses on sharing the best quality apps to our fellow MIUIers. In addition to our weekly collection and AppTrend, we bring you another series - App Showdown. In this series we will compare two apps (and also game) and give you a detailed analysis of the comparison.

Today we will discuss the most popular battle royale game, PUBG and Call of Duty. My friend @Mr.Naughty from Mi Resource Team has shared a nice thread about [MI Resources Team] Call of Duty Mobile vs PUBG Mobile: Who Takes Home This Deathmatch?. And on this App Showdown, I hope I can give you detail comparison about this duel. So, who's play PUBG? or Call of Duty? Raise your hand!

Both, PUBG and Call of Duty are very popular game nowadays. They have their own loyal fans. I have checked on Playstore and both have a lot of downloaders! PUBG lead with 100.000.000+ downloaders. Wow! This is crazy. Now, let's discuss both game and give your opinion in comment section. Which one is better? PUBG or Call of Duty?

PUBG Mobile

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) is an online multi-player battle royale game. This game developed and published by PUBG Coorporation. In this  game, up to one hundred players parachute onto an island and scavenge for weapons and equipment to kill others while avoiding getting killed themselves. The available safe area of the game's map decreases in size over time, directing surviving players into tighter areas to force encounters. The last player or team standing wins the round.

Before come to smartphone, this game released for Microsoft Windows in 2017. Then, in 2018 the mobile version of PUBG has released for Android and iOS. This game is super popular, They get more than 100.000.000 downloader on Playstore. This number of course still growing up. PUBG mobile has become one of "Playstore Editor Choice". PUBG Mobile become one of most popular game. It because the game has interesting gameplay, maps, great battle royale match, and more.

Speak of graphic, this game has great and smooth graphic. But, after Call of Duty came most people though that Call of Duty's graphic is better than PUBG. What do you think about that?

Call of Duty: Mobile - Garena

We can say that Call of Duty is one of PUBG's rival. This game is pretty new, but has a lot nice feature and great gameplay. No wonder Call of Duty become one of most popular game this year. Call of Duty is a free-to-play first-person shooter, offered by GarenaMobile Private. This game has released on 29 September 2019 (globally on 1 October 2019). In its first month, the game had over 148 million downloads and generated nearly US$54 million in revenue, making it the largest mobile game launch in history.

Call of Duty offers a more diverse game modes. The first one that can be tried right away is multi-player (co-op). In this multi-player mode, players will be divided into two teams. Then both need to fighting each other. Team which get the highest score, will be winner. When you playing Call of Duty, you can't directly choose your royale battle like in PUBG. First of all, you need to reach level 7.

I can say that PUBG Mobile is present as a very traditional battle royale mobile game 'boots on the ground'. So, if you joined to the area, you immediately fight. Meanwhile Call of Duty provides a choice of 6 classes: Medic, Clown, Mechanic, Scout, Ninja, and Defender. Each member of the team gets to choose a special power known as Skill. Both games provide good options for customization. But, Call of Duty provides more realistic customization, while PUBG Mobile is a survival style.

You can read more detail about Call of Duty, right here: [Mi ART] Call of Duty: Mobile - The Iconic Battle Royale is here!

Comparison Table

So, which one you like the most? I know that comparison can be subjective. People have their own favorite and interest, but personally I'd love to play Call of Duty. How about you? Share your opinion and let's discuss! Don't forget to give your vote.
See you on the next App Showdown!

Single Poll thread Total 292 Users Voted This Poll has ended.

40.07% (117)

59.93% (175)
Submit

Rate

Number of participants 6 Experience +76 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-11-14 11:17:50
Favorites49 RateRate

Resource Team

LazyNinja | from Mi 9T Pro

PUBG
2019-11-14 12:53:01

Master Bunny

Swapnilbd | from Redmi 5 Plus

Voted
2019-11-14 15:02:50

Moderador

BeingBishal | from MI 9 SE

I prefer Call of Duty!
2019-11-14 21:25:04

Advanced Bunny

Dejan Zmaric | from Redmi Go

COD is just copy PBUG-s approach to spred to new console, AND it is older than PBUG. COD is version of BATTLEFIELD. COD (2003).
2019-11-14 21:51:44

Beta Team-China

Haku-X | from Redmi 5 Plus

voted
2019-11-14 22:03:23

Rookie Bunny

RyugaZ | from app

CODM most cooler
2019-11-14 22:03:44

Advanced Bunny

Myles_Mutegi | from Mi 9 SE

I think Pubg was a good mobile game, while it lasted... What Call of Duty brings to mobile gaming is one thing Pubg wasn't able to bring... CLOUT... Thoughts?
2019-11-14 22:12:09

Resource Team

iMKajal | from MI 8

PUBG
2019-11-14 22:37:09

Super Moderador

Katrix | from MI 6

Pubg in my case
2019-11-14 22:38:54

Wizard Bunny

Crazey | from MI 8

Call of Duty rocks