In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [Mi ART] Atmosphere: The Perfect App to Relax!

2019-11-14 09:56:59
752 15

Hello Mi Fans,

Hope you all are doing great! In our increasingly buzzing and dinging world, it can be really difficult to find a quiet space. But after a long and tiring day, we all need some peace and an environment to relax properly. There are various app available in play store very useful at inducing sleep and causing mind relaxation. What you need is the right sound for the right job. Today I am going to review one such app- Atmosphere: Relaxing Sounds. With the presence of this app, add a dash of nature, combine with a melody, and create your own sleep-inducing melody.

First Look

Atmosphere is just your perfect companion to relax and sleep. Don't we sleep well, when the wind blows gently through the trees or the rain falls steadily on the outside? This app understands our inner needs. It appears with a variety of sounds, including white noise and a vast list of nature sounds. It let you create your own mix by choosing your own sound and adding elements as you see fit. Thus, you can have just campfire and storm or trees and rain. With more than 500 Thousands downloads around the world, Atmosphere has scored a stunning rating of 4.8 from the users.

Review

Atmosphere has a variety of relaxing sounds divided into different environments. To be precise, environment is categorized in 10 different sectors, namely: Beach, Forest, Urban, Underwater, Home, Park, Countryside, East Asia, Instrumental, Binaural & Isochronic. It helps you create the perfect ambient atmosphere to relax, focus or reminisce. Atmosphere also have many other usefulness in our day to day life, from creating the right atmosphere for working to relaxing our minds from the hustles and bustles of a busy day.

The most interesting tab of the app deals with Binaural and Isochronic. Bin aural music aims to raise this awareness to other stages by producing musical notes capable of altering the brain waves of our organism. You can find various components here. They can be healing solution for reducing stress and anxiety, stimulates mental clarity. Other important instruments are Acupuncture, Circulation, Intelligence etc. Whenever I need open this app, I spend most of my time roaming through this section. It's simply brilliant.

Do you need treat headache? or you are going through depression? Atmosphere takes care of you in every possible way. Just tap on your required options from Binaural Therapy. Missing nature? No worries. Various sounds of forest and beach you can easily find here. I often just switch off all the lights and close my eyes to listen to the soothing breeze or the sounds of rainfall. In the section East Asia, the melody of Chinese flute, Bamboo or sound of wind chimes would be waiting for you. I must say this app has covered almost all possible sounds found everywhere.

To be mentioned here is, you can select up to 9 sounds. For each individual category up to 3 sounds. Another interesting thing is, you can even combine two environments together. That is, you can have the sound of beach and forest together. Isn't that cool? You can adjust the intensity of each sound as well. Thus, having a light rain or a heavy rain as per need.

You can also import your favorite sound from your device and add it to the custom list to play that at times, by mingling it with different other components. Just choose your own sounds and melodies provided by the app itself. And boom, your new customized mix is ready. Integrating your favorite songs from your music library into the sound layers amplifies the soothing experience even further. So, what are you waiting for? Discover new sound combinations now!

Timer is used to set the time, how long you wanna play the music. Just set your required time, and relax. Atmosphere will do the rest! You can also control the volume of each sound to make your perfect environment. Favorite section is self explanatory. If there is any sound you find most soothing and you often listen to it. Just add it to your favorite list. You can create different lists and give them the names you want.

Pros and Cons

Pros
  • More than 70 High quality soothing sounds
  • helps you in relaxing, Overcome anxiety and insomnia
  • Import your own music to mix them with the ones the app provides
  • Natural and artificial sounds

Cons
  • Advertisements

My View

There is nothing like being in a natural and green surroundings when you want to relax after a tiring, stressful and a hard day of work. Nature sounds are comforting and soothing at any kind of relaxing activity such as yoga, meditation, reading or just sleep. Atmosphere exactly fulfills our that needs. More than 70 different soothing sounds are there. Apart from that, you can create your own mixes. In one line. Atmosphere app can be your natural lullaby. With its intuitive interface, the app is very simple to run and regulate. I liked the app very much and would definitely recommend. If you are a nature lover but your busy schedule is not letting you get united with nature, then atmosphere app can be your true partner. It helps you to relax and have a sound sleep, after your tiring and stressful day. When your playlist in your music library seems boring, just run the app in the background relax! One drawback is the advertisements for sure. To get rid of it, you need to buy premium version.

I will give it 4.8 out of 5

Additional Information

Downloads

Download Atmosphere: Relaxing Sounds from Google Play Store

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +15 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-11-14 09:56:59
Favorites3 RateRate

Master Bunny

Swapnilbd | from Redmi 5 Plus

thanks for sharing
2019-11-14 15:01:52
This is very helpful app
2019-11-14 20:05:24
Thanks for sharing
2019-11-14 20:07:13
Nice review...
2019-11-14 20:08:16
I am using this app for long now! Love how it works.
2019-11-14 20:19:21

Moderador

BeingBishal | from MI 9 SE

Awesome Review!
2019-11-14 21:31:19
Nice app. Seems cool
2019-11-17 22:46:48
Cool review, thank you!
2019-11-23 07:51:45

Pro Bunny

Fries75 | from Mi A2 Lite

thanks for sharing review