In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A2/Lite

[Q&A] Wifi Problem as phone getting disconted to router and cant sense the router sometimes

2019-11-13 03:16:31
114 1
Hi, I am using mi a2 device for past 4 months,I am facing a problem regarding wifi, whenever I am connected to wifi sometimes the wifi cannot recognise or sense my router where other phones are connected to wifi at the same time ar not having any issue.

Can anyone guide me...
It happens very often,bt there is no specific time...

I switch off my wifi and again turn it on then only I get connected again...
But sometimes this trick also does not work,my phone can't sense the router even at that time.
2019-11-13 03:16:31
Favorites RateRate
This is android 9 issue. Wait for near android 10 update coming soon. (december or january)
And if the problem persists, go to service center. I have this issue too, but when I am near the router I dont get disconnected and it takes 10-30 seconds to show all routers.
2019-11-13 03:46:18
Replied by Mi A2.