In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Other Devices

[] Global Stable ROM MIUI 11 V11.0.2.0. NDDMIXM Released for Mi Max 2!

2019-11-12 14:06:08
23654 34

Dear MI MAX 2 Fans!
MIUI 11 Global Stable ROM V11.0.2.0 NDDMIXM is released for MI MAX 2! Please note, this is Global ROM based on Android Nougat (Android 7) for MI MAX 2!

ROM DETAILS
Device: Mi MAX 2
Device Code: oxygen
Version: v11.0.2.0
Type: MIUI Global Stable ROM
Android Version: Android 7 (Nougat)
CHANGELOG & HIGHLIGHTS

Comprehensive design optimized for full screen display devices
  • Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create the system where nothing stands between you and the content

Sounds of nature
  • Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones
  • Notification sounds won't make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.

Documents
  • Preview your documents before you open them
  • Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer

More features
  • Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
  • Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
  • Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.

System
  • New: Editing, sharing, and customizing your screenshots is now much easier
  • Optimization: Lock screen pocket mode

App lock
  • New: Locking Google contacts is available now

Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
  • App vault
  • New: You can swipe down to view more shortcuts now
  • Optimization: All-new design and UI

Battery usage
  • Fix: Some Battery saver setting options didn't appear

DOWNLOAD LINK!

Fastboot 2.1 GB

How to Update!
If you are using latest MIUI Global Stable ROM, you will get MIUI 11 OTA update notifications on your phone. Or you can click \'Updater\' app to check for updates. Do not forget to backup data before upgrading. Hard reset device after upgrade to avoid any compatiability issues if required. If you are using MIUI China/Global developer ROM,other older versions or custom ROM\'s, pleaseDetailed Guide to Unlock Bootloader and Flash MIUI Stable/Beta ROM!

2019-11-12 14:06:08
Favorites8 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

377840719 | from MI MAX 3

No sign for Mi Max 3 MIUI 11 global ROM.
2019-11-12 16:28:44
Its very shame and pity for Max 2 users that we still runs on Nougat, also there is no DARK MODE available on MIUI11..so  all the hype and excitement for waiting to get MIUI11 ends up with same beautification and some tweaks and add feature but no android update....wondering whether Xiaomi  believes Max 2 as family member or not...
2019-11-12 22:02:59

Grand Master Bunny

Xymoxx | from MI MAX 2

Mayank Avinash Patwardhan
Its very shame and pity for Max 2 users that we still runs on Nougat, also there is no DARK MODE available on MIUI11..so  all the hype and excitement for waiting to get MIUI11 ends up with same beautification and some tweaks and add feature but no android update....wondering whether Xiaomi  believes Max 2 as family member or not...

business my friend, if xiaomi keep on updating/upgrading our max 2 then we will probably not buy other phone(s) as long as our beloved max 2 is usable
2019-11-12 22:52:58
matter of the fact is still I can not find any device in market which is as big as Max 2...still Xiaomi finds no reason to be more attentive and launch, push newer series of the same family...also I wonder how they withdrew completely from Mi Pad...Pad 2 never came and Mi Pad withdrawn..no further launches or development..sad wondering they all becoming CAMERA Pro devices...
2019-11-12 23:04:49

Master Bunny

Dalmacija | from MI MAX 2

Where is MIUI 11 for MiMax2? You said by the end of October and November 4-12, so here's nothing. Or is Xiaomi a tactic to buy new cell phones every two to three months? And maybe they have too many users so would we go to other manufacturers, cell phone brands?
2019-11-13 07:27:50

Rookie Bunny

Yusof Mosli | from MI MAX 2

Hello Guyes I want to share with you my 1st day experiance with MIUI 11 in my Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
1) system lags so much, changing between apps also lags
2) system keep on crashing , freezing my game, whatapps even the MIUI Launcher
3) so we get android 7 only
4) so no dark mode
5) no ambient lighting time face always on
6) the good is battery life & speaker sound better though
7) I cant attach anything this forum
Does anybody have the same prom as i am. Im thinking of downgrading until they sorted this thing out

2019-11-13 09:07:04

Wizard Bunny

BeingBishal | from MI 9 SE

Thanks for sharing!
2019-11-13 10:23:37

Advanced Bunny

ppp951116 | from MI MAX 2

damnit Yusof Mosli and tank's to share you experience with the software , well I'm using the beta version from China and I consider it's reasonable in comparison with the software doesn't have lags and crashing the battery performance it's good and same way about dark mode and face always on it's not available ,  and the speakers and sounds it's good
2019-11-14 10:44:53

Semi Pro Bunny

Stephen 葉建文 | from MI MAX 2

I am using global developer Rom can I update by recovery?
2019-11-15 10:38:41

Advanced Bunny

ppp951116 | from MI MAX 2

Stephen 葉建文
I am using global developer Rom can I update by recovery?

💁🏾‍♂️perhaps but I think that you have,to download the image from the page and install if doesn't work just downloaded and flashing by fastboot mode 🤷🏾‍♂️
2019-11-15 15:17:07