Greetings Dear Mi Fans,
MIUI 11 Beta Stable ROM has been started to roll out in batches for almost all the officially supported Mi Phones and almost all the MIUIers across the world are eagerly waiting to try the new features of MIUI 11. MIUI 11 gonna bring you MIUI Launcher with App Drawer, but it won't be enabled by default. Have a look at the following screenshot, hope you remember this! Now let's see, how to enable App Drawer in MIUI Launcher?
Steps To Follow:
1. Go to Settings, scroll down to find Home Screen option.
2. In the Home Screen menu, look for Home Screen Settings, there you'll see Home Screen option again.
3. Home Screen submenu, will have two more options as Regular & With App Drawer.
4. Choose With App Drawer option & you'll get a Promt accompanied by some instructions. Click on OK & you'll not be redirected to home screen
5. Now, press Home button or move to Home Screen by pressing Back Button. Hope, you noticed the change or you can match your home screen with the screenshot below to confirm!
6. Swipe Up Gesture on Homescreen will open App Drawer for you, what you have been intended for.
I know, you've lots of complaints for MIUI launcher, because as a human being nobody could be satisfied. So, It's all for now! I'll be back soon with some more interesting MIUI Beginner's Guide, till then enjoy MIUIng!
Redmi Y/S Series Subforum Management Team.
Special thanks to @Elaine2046 & Redmi Y/S Series Subforum Management Team.
Previous MIUI Beginner's Guides:
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .