In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Discussion] Game turbo removes automatically games

2019-11-10 05:33:14
592 5
Greetings,

It has come in my attention that Game Turbo application removes automatically and randomly (not specific time or condition) games from the pool of the application. In short terms,when you open a game you lost the ability to use the utilities of the Game Turbo app while you are in game.

I don't have locate the reason why this is happening or why this is triggered. All of this begin (I notice it) from MIUI 10.3.8.0  global version and still keeps on in the current version MIUI 11.3.5 global version.  

I have tried to factory reset but won't work.Even tried to clear cache/data of the app.

Is this normal behavior?

2019-11-10 05:33:14
Favorites RateRate
Every time your game is update, game turbo remove them, you need to manually add the game in app again. Poco developers are the best.
2019-11-10 09:12:15

Rookie Bunny

Sab0 Author | from app

Pescador Niii
Every time your game is update, game turbo remove them, you need to manually add the game in app again. Poco developers are the best.

In mine device this isn't happening while I update games I have checked everything..  It is randomly happening.. Last update was 3 days ago and the game removed randomly today again, plus another one game.. 🤨🤔
2019-11-10 10:47:38
Some games do not change some App Id base when updated and then Game Turbo still recognizes the ID.
2019-12-03 10:03:43
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #4

Rookie Bunny

Sab0 Author | from app

With new update of MIUI 11.0.4.0
2020-02-04 17:15:09