In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A3

Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #21
Felpzinh replied at 2019-11-11 00:22:48
I didn't need to login with Mi account when I got the device but I need this authorized account just to flash rom stock through MI Flash. When I try to pass an error appears that my account is not allowed to do so. I have seen that there are people charging to log in with such special accounts but I think this is absurd. And there are no authorized Xiaomi centers near my area.

I am one of those too. Tried with the center but they are unaware of authorization.
2021-05-15 18:51:58
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #23
Prosze o uwierzetelnic moje konto mi aby migac telefonem cegły w trybie EDL
2021-05-29 15:17:47
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #25
Please keep us updated on the progress, even if you are unsuccessful. Because of Xiaomi's user hostile practices we have to find a solution ourselves
2021-06-22 23:54:22