In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Q&A] After updating to MIUI 11, anyone facing low volume issue when listening to music?

2019-11-07 00:54:04
1610 18
After updating to latest version of MIUI 11, I m not getting same level of volume i used to get on old update.
Getting very low volume levels when listening to music on other music players other than stock music player. Equalizer, sounds everything fine but still not getting full sound like earlier.

Anyone having this issue ?

2019-11-07 00:54:04
Favorites RateRate
No issue with me.
2019-11-07 02:33:45
MIUI Device Team l POCOPHONE F1

Semi Pro Bunny

Ashokz Author | from app

But i am facing since last update. Moreover i did full factory reset after the update.
2019-11-07 02:40:26

happybuddhist | from app

Ashokz
But i am facing since last update. Moreover i did full factory reset after the update.

No issue for me either. I haven't noticed any difference in sound output. YouTube, Spotify, all work fine. Which 'other' music players did you try?
2019-11-07 02:49:44

Semi Pro Bunny

Ashokz Author |

happybuddhist replied at 2019-11-07 13:19:44
No issue for me either. I haven't noticed any difference in sound output. YouTube, Spotify, all work fine. Which 'other' music players did you try?

With stock player, i don't have issue but when i other players like Wynk, Mx player then the output becoming less.
2019-11-07 03:59:34
Ashokz replied at 2019-11-07 14:29:34
With stock player, i don't have issue but when i other players like Wynk, Mx player then the output becoming less.

I'll check it in the evening (after work) and get back to you.

Cheers! :-)
2019-11-07 04:22:32

Semi Pro Bunny

Ashokz Author | from app

happybuddhist
I'll check it in the evening (after work) and get back to you.

Thank You. If possible try equalisers on that players, levels decreases more when you turn on
2019-11-07 04:30:57
Ashokz replied at 2019-11-07 15:00:57
Thank You. If possible try equalisers on that players, levels decreases more when you turn on

Just tested. I don't find any difference with the audio output in MX Player from that of stock music player, with and without equalizers. The only difference I found is the slight tone differences when I change various presets. But no low volume issue.

I believe you already discussed this in the Telegram group. Did anyone confirm this? I cannot reproduce this bug.

2019-11-07 06:24:56

Semi Pro Bunny

Ashokz Author |

happybuddhist replied at 2019-11-07 16:54:56
Just tested. I don't find any difference with the audio output in MX Player from that of stock music player, with and without equalizers. The only difference I found is the slight tone differences when I change various presets. But no low volume issue.

I believe you already discussed this in the Telegram group. Did anyone confirm this? I cannot reproduce this bug.

No reply from anyone in telegram group. Request you to try using Wynk music once.
2019-11-07 06:37:02
Ashokz replied at 2019-11-07 17:07:02
No reply from anyone in telegram group. Request you to try using Wynk music once.

Checked with Wynk and also Gaana. There's no difference with Gaana, but I could find a small difference in Wynk while the equalizer is on. I adjusted the custom preset to maximum and the difference was less noticeable. But yes, Wynk app does have low volume issue when the equalizer is on. But it sounds normally when equalizer is turned off.

Did this app receive any updates recently? I don't use these apps normally, so I wouldn't know. But so far, I can confirm it's not an issue with MIUI. If that's the case, you would have noticed it with the stock music player itself. Perhaps you could try out Gaana or any other app to verify, just to be sure.

2019-11-07 07:25:09

Semi Pro Bunny

Ashokz Author |

happybuddhist replied at 2019-11-07 17:55:09
Checked with Wynk and also Gaana. There's no difference with Gaana, but I could find a small difference in Wynk while the equalizer is on. I adjusted the custom preset to maximum and the difference was less noticeable. But yes, Wynk app does have low volume issue when the equalizer is on. But it sounds normally when equalizer is turned off.

Did this app receive any updates recently? I don't use these apps normally, so I wouldn't know. But so far, I can confirm it's not an issue with MIUI. If that's the case, you would have noticed it with the stock music player itself. Perhaps you could try out Gaana or any other app to verify, just to be sure.

Ok thank you very much for the help and time taken for investigating this issue. I sent feedback to that app developers and got some app update. Will check and confirm.
2019-11-07 08:38:32