In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Other] A Hardcore Mi Fan from Start till End - slavin23

2019-11-03 23:54:11
459 17
Hello Guys,
I'm slavin23, some might not even know me since I had stay low profile all the while but I'm definitely around lurking at the back scene.

For those who might not know that well about me, I started in MIUI Global Forum back in 2014 and it is already going into 6th years for me and Mi.
It had been an extra rewarding journey for me starting from a normal member to special team member, then moderator and lastly super moderator. I'm currently handling particularly the App and Ringtone section now but generally I take care of a lot of the backend management of whole Resource section.

Throughout my service with the MIUI Forum and Mi Community I had won several MoM and also SMoM. Few years back I also had the honor of winning one of the Annual Best Super Moderator award which was one of my best moment here.

Also, with Mi Community I had just received my second baby last month. Although life been ever busy but I still try to maintain my work here since it is my favourite place to hangout and chill online.

This Year Achievement
This year we undergone a very huge change, we migrated from MIUI Forum to the MI Community and I'm glad to say that I'm involve in helping out the whole moderators and special team migration during the shift. I been helping out at the back scene alot as I always did and due to this I had the honor of winning the 1st ever Super Moderator of the Month here in Mi Community also.

It has not been a smooth ride and we are still not as good as we were but we all in Resource section are still trying very hard to bring in more new members and also continues to share more interesting resources to the whole Community.

Others than the Weekly AppTrend, Weekly Ringtone Theme and also Mi App Showdown which I created and now handle by my fellow mods. I had also started a personal series of Slavin's Gadget which I share reviews of Xiaomi or Xiaomi's Ecosystem gadget that I got myself. It is a humble and slow series since I may not have the budget to buy so many products very quickly, but I will surely share all the reviews of the gadget or devices that I have.
An example of the Slavin's Gadget which attracted over 71,000 views is this!
[Slavin's Gadget] Viomi V2 Smart Vacuum Robot Personal Experience & Leak!

As a senior smod, my main responsibilities are to assist the admin in managing the Resource section and also handle all team members & moderators issues. Luckily, there had not been any major issue this year and the Resource team still runs as a tightly bond team.

Future Plan
Moving forward, my short term goal will be to grow the Resource team more. This will include recruting new members and training them so that we can continue to share quality threads to the users.

Personally I would also hope to create more users' friendly reviews of gadgets so that the Mi fans will get to know about the products on a more personal
experience level.

Lastly, my long term goal here as a Super Moderator of Mi Community will of course be to not only cultivating more quality contents under the Resource Section but also to create a "first go-to place" when the mi fans wants to get new resources for their device. I'm also brewing a new idea to create a new content/series that feature hand-picked content within the Resource Section for the users.

In the light that most people nowaldays have shorter attention-span and they don't have the time to read through everything. This is to create an easy to digest and quick thread that users can checkout really quick and get the latest resources that they need.

Last but not least, I must thank my team for always been around to support and help me out in making the Resource section a better and fun place.
@Katrix @Santi A. Wigati @Pbaraj @PraweshCH @KrYoN and of course the one who been supporting me in everything that I do here, @Elaine2046

Thank you all and let's strive to even improve further and make Resource Section Rocks again!

Sharing Is Caring

Cheers
slavin23

Rate

Number of participants 13 Experience +205 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-11-03 23:54:11
Favorites RateRate
Amazing Journey, Best of luck
2019-11-03 23:59:51
I have learnt a lot from you. But one thing of you, which I admire the most is your team management skill. You are one of the best team leader I have ever seen. Good luck sir!
2019-11-04 00:02:28
Amazing Journey!!!
2019-11-04 00:08:50
☯I Love Miui and Xiaomi☯
Awesome Journey Sir. Best of luck
2019-11-04 00:12:47
Awesome and best luck!
2019-11-04 00:20:20

Grand Master Bunny

V. Saran | from Mi A1

Awesome... Well written
2019-11-04 02:04:28