In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Discussion] System UI getting Rebooted every 20mins while changing Theme!. Major bug!!!!

2019-11-03 06:51:35
281 6
The system UI is getting rebooted every 20 mins or so when you manually change the font  or the theme. The system accepts the new font but the theme reverts to stock within 20 mins. All the apps gets crashed during that time. It did happened Before with the Miui10 but i was hoping this bug will be removed within miui11. I don't know if this a issue due to miui policy of not permitting 3rd party themes. But i did use the mtz files from the forums.
Does anyone else has this problem??
Please provide any details if you can change this situation.
2019-11-03 06:51:35
Favorites RateRate

happybuddhist | from app

Third party themes are no longer supported in MIUI. Only use the themes and fonts that are available in the Themes app. You won't have any issues if you use themes and/or fonts from the Theme store. For making third party themes work, you could use other apps like Theme Editor, but may not work properly.
Cheers! :-)
2019-11-03 07:16:30

Rookie Bunny

Sarath7madhav Author | from app

happybuddhist
Third party themes are no longer supported in MIUI. Only use the themes and fonts that are available in the Themes app. You won't have any issues if you use themes and/or fonts from the Theme store. For making third party themes work, you could use other apps like Theme Editor, but may not work properly.
Cheers! :-)

is there anyway to use the new miui11 font?
2019-11-03 07:46:55
Sarath7madhav replied at 2019-11-03 20:46:55

New font is not available on global rom for now.
2019-11-03 08:39:26
MIUI Device Team l POCOPHONE F1

happybuddhist | from app

Sarath7madhav

It's not available now, but hopefully in future updates.
2019-11-03 09:00:23

Rookie Bunny

Sarath7madhav Author | from app

JBJ2
New font is not available on global rom for now.

do you know any font that resembles product sans from Google
2019-11-03 11:53:05
i have it in eu rom along with iltra battery saver,i dont know why xiaomi removed it in stable rom
2019-11-03 12:43:54