In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Other] Me and Mi: A Friendship Forever...

2019-11-03 03:38:45
509 27
Hello Friends,

Hope everyone's doing great.

First I would like to share a vote of thanks to the Mi Global Community Management Team for giving me such a wonderful platform where I was able to meet you all wonderful person’s & was able to acquire such a huge knowledge database freely.

A Brief About Myself
I'm Sujay from India and a hardcore MI Fan. My journey with Mi started way back in 2014 when i bought my first Redmi phone. The curiosity of getting solution for some of my queries brought me to MIUI Global Forum where it really amazed and help me with its huge database and a very kind support from Mods and SMods. My journey from an OTA Tester to Supermoderator position was very exciting and i loved it very much.

My Current Roles, Responsibilities, Duties and Achievements
Currently I'm positioned as a Supermoderator at Global Mi Community and takes care of 3 Subforums
  • Chat - My beloved subforum (the corner stone of my journey) where i evolved from a Team Member to Supermoderator.
  • Themes - I love to design themes and it's really a very interesting job. For couple of years i have won many awards in Theme Designing Contest. This brought me ahead to join the Theme Subforum Management team and provide help to amateur designers.
  • Mi Band 4 - Its a great experience to handle this subforum as it helped me to increase my knowledge about the gadget. Thank you @Elaine for considereing me for this.

As a SMod i always keep an eye on my subforums to keep it clean and try to help and resolve user queries. I visit Community daily and regularly do moderations and provide help in my subforums. I frequently keep posting informative threads in the Chat subforum. After joining Themes Subforum i restarted the "Weekly Themes" series and with help of my Co-SMod @Katrix we are posting it regularly.

Currently I'm Hosting/Sharing two Series regularly to attract user traffic to community namely "Mi Bunny Asks" and "Weekly Themes". You can check my performance here: My Threads.

I was awarded with SMod of the month award once in this past year and looking forward to get more in my bag.

Milestones to Achieve
I want to work here to make this Global Community a home for all MI Fans where they will be able to get answers to all their questions and also can enjoy and take part in different amazing contest conducted over here and win some exciting giftpacks for themselves as well as for their loved ones. To post large number of Quality Threads on regular basics to attract more traffic to Global Community.

To make this community more happening and enjoyable i'm planning to start some thread series, hope they get approved. Also brainstorming to get untamed ideas in posting contest threads.

I'm also looking forward to help and manage some more Subforums and serve the Global Community and the Mi Fanbase.

I have a very limited exposure in handling or mentoring any special team members and intend to do so. Also i have never mentored an inter mod, in future i'm looking forward and will love to do so.

Vote of Thanks
Last but not the least. I will take this opportunity to wish thanks especially to @raviki for supporting, understanding and helping me in managing Chat Subforum, @Elaine for having trust in me and giving the opportunity to handle Themes and Mi Band 4 Subforum. A special thanks to all my Co Mods and SMods friends (Sorry for not mentioning the names-the list is too big) for their continuous support in handling day to day activities on Global Community.

Taking your short leave for now, will meet you soon. Till then "Always Believe Something Wonderful Is About To Happen"

Regards,
Sujayb

Rate

Number of participants 10 Experience +180 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-11-03 03:38:45
Favorites1 RateRate

News Reporter

ᎮᏒᎥᏁፈᏋ | from Redmi Note 4X

Awesome Journey 👏 Keep helping 👍  best of luck ♥️
2019-11-03 04:21:59
Tech Explorer
Nice to hear about you bhai & hope, we'll meet someday in Mumbai. Thanks for sharing your wonderful moments with us & good luck for annual awards!
2019-11-03 05:54:22
Super Moderator: Mi Mix 3, Redmi Y/S Series, MIUI Tools

Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen!
Nice to hear about you bhai & hope, we'll meet someday in Mumbai. Thanks for sharing your wonderful moments with us & good luck for annual awards!
2019-11-03 05:54:28
Super Moderator: Mi Mix 3, Redmi Y/S Series, MIUI Tools

Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen!

Resource Team

Mahmud Af Nahin | from Redmi Note 5

Awesome journey
2019-11-03 06:07:59

Super Moderador

raviki | from MI 8 UD

Well done brother, your support in Off topic and Chat section has been tremendous and All the best ✨💪
2019-11-03 06:19:27

Feedback Team

Sampath madurai | from Redmi Note 7

Awesome Congratulations all the Best
2019-11-03 06:54:25

Moderador

Manjeet dahiya | from Redmi Note 4

Awesome Journey Bhai.
2019-11-03 07:59:12

Master Bunny

Andler1968 | from MI 8 SE

Thanks and all the best. Keep on your journey with Mi.
2019-11-03 08:33:37

Bunny giáo sư

Ian Adoe | from Redmi Note 5A Prime

Nice journey... Thank you for all the information that you have shared with us
2019-11-03 08:42:16

Beta Team-Global

@Biswajit | from Redmi Y1 Lite

awesome .... journey
2019-11-03 09:28:42