In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Other] A Beautiful Picturesque and Ringolicious Musical Journey of PraweshCH

2019-11-03 01:32:52
861 26

Hello Mi Fans,

Let me introduce myself first. My name is Prawesh Chopkar. I am from a small town in Maharashtra, India. I am an Engineering graduate and currently is working as a Technical Service Provider at Tata Consultancy Services.

My journey with Xioami/MIUI has started like everyone else as a normal member back in August 2016 when I purchased my first Xiaomi phone, Redmi Note 3. There onwards I started spending my time at MIUI Global Forum for searching answers and solutions regarding my device as well as reading informative articles, different Xiaomi smartphone reviews to get more and more technology-related information. Currently, I am using Redmi Note 5 Pro.

As of now, I am managing 2 subforums on Mi Global Community, namely Wallpaper and Ringtone. My primary responsibility and duty are to perform regular moderation work like removing spam, moving threads to proper category/subforum. Along with that as a Resources section moderator, I guide team members, encourage them to share, post quality content in the Resources section from time to time. Although there are very few user queries raised in the Resources section, I try my level best to solve those queries. Most of the queries are requests of particular wallpapers, ringtones, etc. Sometimes users face problem to find wallpapers/ringtones of their choice, so as a moderator my job is to help them in finding those things and if those wallpapers/ringtones are not posted yet, then I try to post them myself or request my team member to post them if I am running out of time.

While performing regular moderation, it is a tricky job to differentiate between the actual spam replies and authentic user replies and most of the comments in the Resources sections are thanks, great, awesome, etc. But I try my best to remove actual spam and keep my subforums clean and neat.

Regarding thread posts, I mainly compile and post Weekly Collection threads in both subforums, Monthly Stock Wallpaper collection thread. Along with that, I am posting Abstract Wallpaper series thread once a week regularly. Moreover, I like to share extra content with my subforum, especially when we have shortage of team members.

Here are some popular threads:
Weekly Wallpapers # 6: Redmi K20/Pro & Mi 9T, Dessert, Anime, Redmi Book, Dark & Many More!
Best Stock Wallpapers of September 2019: MIUI 11, Mi MIX Alpha, Google Pixel, Vivo NEX & More!!
[Mi Resources Team] Abstract Wallpapers to Make Your Screen Awesome #01

My achievements on Mi Global Community
My biggest achievement is being promoted to Moderator post in the Wallpaper section as well as got an opportunity to handle Ringtones subforum too.

My work has been recognized 4 times by the Global Community admin team and I have rewarded Moderator of Month for the following months.
  • May 2019
  • July 2019
  • August 2019
  • September 2019

My Future Plan
  • Build a strong team of members in both Wallpaper and Ringtones section.
  • Start a few new series of wallpapers which will surprise members of the Global Community.
  • Continuing posting quality content threads wherever possible.
  • Undertake responsibility for more sections and help admin and fellow moderators.
  • Last but not least, I want to make the Global Community a better place for users.

I would like to express my special thanks of gratitude to @Elaine2046 who gave me the golden opportunity to do this wonderful journey. Secondly, special thanks go to @Katrix for mentoring, guiding and supporting me from time to time. I sincerely would like to thank all of my team members, fellow moderators and super moderators who helped me a lot during this journey (sorry for not mentioning all the names). Without their constant support, this wouldn't be possible. They all deserve and have a special place in my heart always. Last but not least, thanks to all Mi Global Community users for showing love for our work.

Signing off,
PraweshCH.

Rate

Number of participants 19 Experience +300 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-11-03 01:32:52
Favorites1 RateRate
Amazing Journey bhai
2019-11-03 01:00:35

Resource Team

Tein Hlwar Min | from Redmi Note 7

Amazing Journey!!!!
2019-11-03 01:19:19
☯I Love Miui and Xiaomi☯

Resource Team

MGJ_1997 | from Redmi 3S

Fantastic, Thanks for sharing
2019-11-03 01:44:42

Beta Team-Global

Rutush Gaikwad | from Redmi K20 Pro

Great journey
2019-11-03 01:47:27
Nice journey.
2019-11-03 02:54:33
Awesome journey best of luck
2019-11-03 02:57:46

News Reporter

ᎮᏒᎥᏁፈᏋ | from Redmi Note 4X

nice Journey 👏
2019-11-03 04:22:20
Tech Explorer

Master Bunny

myrichgoh | from MI 8

All the best to you in all your future undertakings...
2019-11-03 05:05:26

Grand Master Bunny

1860bodo | from Redmi Note 5

thanks for sharing
2019-11-03 06:48:49

Beta Team-China

Dorarch | from Redmi K20 Pro

Good journey
2019-11-03 07:36:25