In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [MI ART] OVERDRIVE - News, reviews, many more about your favorite cars & bikes

2019-11-14 01:39:57
733 15

OVERDRIVE

Introduction:

Hello Community people. well, I came with another cool app to review and I hope which will be the cool and useful app, to all of our MI community people. We'll know about, recent digital news or e-books are getting very popular day-by-day and getting immense response for the digitalization, without wasting a piece of paper. We'll come across many such apps in our daily life, about news, magazines, e-books etc.,

When it comes to automobile, autosports or simply our favorite cars or bikes, we used to subscibe for hard copy of such popular magazines for few bucks, based on monthly or yearly sucscriptions. Thanks to the developrs, to bring such news and reviews about our favorite cars or bikes in a small app, with up to date content.

Yes, this Overdrive is such a cool app, which gives news, reviews and many more information about, said cars or bikes, which include normal vehicles to sports vehicles.

Review:

The welcome or start screen of the app starts with a small video content showing the title of the app "Overdrive " with cool effects. When we open the app for the first time, after installing, The app takes us through some navigation tutorials. The can be found below.

From the above screen shots, I can say that it's a kind of menu for the app. From there we can navigate to different sections like Bookmarks, reviews, etc., or we can use them as shortcuts, to navigate between them for a particular section, istead of srolling through entire app's screen.

Here comes, the main home screen of the app. Where, we can browse news in different sections. Such as Trending, new or latest news around the world, the personal opininons of the users, across the globe, about the their favorite cars or bikes. On the other hand, we can see the features option too. Like in mobile or computer platform, we have specifications or configurations for a particular device. We can find those specs or the features of a specific car or a bike.

If we can observe clearly, all these news sections are beautifully aligned in diffrent tabs, to navigate between the tabs, with right or left swipes easily and conveniently.

The above view is similar for any section. Such as review or latest or trending news, with images and if there is an availability, we can also see the video embeded from different popular sources, such as Youtube, etc., We can see three buttons at the bottom right side of the article, which we can be used for saving or bookmarking the article, we can change the font sige withing the app for the convenient reading and also the article can be shared using the sharing button at the same place, with different social networking platforms.

So, the left side screen shots are the expanded or full view of an article to read the full story. On the rigt side we can access this section from the said menu at the top called " News ". Unlike the main home screen, this News section contains few extra tabs. Such as Opinions and Motorsports. This Motorsports section gives, all news about Forumal and popular Motorsports vehicles and the champions and their wining, interviews, etc., across the world.

From the same menu, we have cars & bikes option. Where we can browse the article or news about cars & bike individually. As we can see, in the both car and bike tabs, we can sort the news or article by price, body type and other factors. On the other hand, we can see the reviews section from that menu and we can select and read the reviews about a particular vehicle.

Irrespective of the news articles and all. The app has a dedicated gallery section. Here, we can find all the photos and videos about different cars and bikes, globally. As I mentioned, at the top. We can see, all the saved or bookmarked content in the bookmarks section (right side screen shot). If we wanna share any picture or promo videos of a particular thing, with our friends and family, we can simply access and save it from here and can be shared.

Also, we have a quick comparision option, from which we can compare cars and bikes with all the specifications, looks, etc., on the other hand, we don't a specific settings option for the app. But, we have a simple login/sign up page. From where, we can login with an existing account or can create account.

Also, we can simply control the notifications of the app with the given notification toggle. There are no other settings or options, even for this notifications. We can simply toggle on or off. That's all about the Over Drive guys. Hope you'll like it.

Add.information:

Pro's:

Available for free on playstore and with small application size

The popular automobile magazine now in pocket, at anywhere and anytime

Updates about various branded cars and bikes, across the globe
Con's:

Sometimes some ads with popups are coming with video, while browsing the app's gallery
Conclusion:

If you are really a diehard fan of these magazines and if you had any subscriptions, I suggest you guys to check this app. As it's pocket friendly with multiple devices, smart and up to date.
Downloads:

OR

Overdrive_1.7.apk (10.47 MB, Downloads: 4)

Rate

Number of participants 3 Experience +45 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-11-14 01:39:57
Favorites2 RateRate

Super Moderador

Katrix | from MI 6

Amazing review. Thanks for your efforts
2019-11-14 02:21:48
NIce Review.....Thanks for Sharing
2019-11-14 08:11:04
Nice review as always :)
Thank you.
2019-11-14 09:13:44

Moderador

BeingBishal | from MI 9 SE

Awesome Review!
2019-11-14 10:12:12

Grand Master Bunny

1860bodo | from Redmi Note 5

thanks for nice review
2019-11-14 11:05:23

Master Bunny

m@soud | from Redmi Note 5

Thanks for sharing
2019-11-14 15:49:29

Master Bunny

myrichgoh | from MI 8

This apk I believe should be very useful for those who loves "wheels". Thanks for sharing...
2019-11-14 19:50:01

Master Bunny

Tin Naing Zaw | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Amazing. Thanks for your sharing.
2019-11-14 20:12:33

Pro Bunny

Fredelec | from MI 9

👍
2019-11-15 11:19:49

Advanced Bunny

SnapyRaYan | from Redmi Note 4

Ota