In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [MI ART] Rapido - Rapid rides with user friendly fares in India

2019-11-01 04:31:54
626 9

RAPIDO

Introduction:

Hello Community, Hope you all are doing well. Today I'm going to review about India's largest bike servicing app " Rapido ". We'll know, these days everyone opting for online services like online food order, orders from e-commerce site, now this bike or cab services also included in this list. I know there are many popuar services like Uber, Ola, etc., which also offers bike services too.

But, this one is the largest and exclusive bike service at present. So, let's go through the features, pro's, con's of the app.

Review:

That's the welcome screen of the app, which shows the language options and the permissions required for the like in any other android app in recent times. As I mentioned in the title itself. This is the Indian exclusive bike service app. So, we can find Indian languges only, which aslo includes, English as a main application language.

That's the main screen or the home screen of the app. With map, showing the captains (The team has given the name for the riders :)) near by our current location. As the app is based on the location and GPS, we need to the provide location access for the application. On the other hand we can see that, we can search and find the destination, very easily.

From the top left side menu icon, we can quickly access the profile, settings and the other feaures of the app. We can also cross chechk the profie completion, by clicking the name at the top.

We can see the rest of the list, required for completing the profile and on the other side the payment section. Where, we can see different payment gateways offered by the application, if we want to pay on the go. All we need to do is, simply link the respective payment gateway. The app offers, different payment gateways, including the popular payment methods, such as Paytm, freecharge, etc.,

We can also have the passbook for the application. This is the exclusive thing in this application. Usually, we have payment history in other applications. Unfortunately, I created this account with my number recently, so we can't see any passbook or any past rides information. But, I've been using this app on my dad's phone for few rides.

From the same menu, we can access notifications, etc., Also, we can see an option called power pass. I thought, it's like gold or premium membership offered in Uber or Ola apps. Let's see, when the option or the feature is available. Also, we can redeem the offers or the free ride passes, by sharing or inviting the app's referal link through whatsapp or other messaging services.

I can say, these two options are an exclusive for this Rapido service. As we can see, we can claim, personal insurance, medical expenses, etc., On the other hand, we can see the career option also included in the app. So, one interested can apply for the captain (as a rider). All these, claiming and application for the captain are instantly available on the app for few clicks.

That's the UI. When, we are searching or booking for a ride. This app is similar in showing the charge for the ride and for grabbing the offers, we have a field for entering the coupon code. We can also, opt for the cash or can choose the other payment methods, which I've mentioned in the above. On the other hand, we can see the discount available on the first ride, as Iinstalled and created new account with my mobile number for the first time.

Add.Information:

Pro's:

No annoying ads, while browsing the app
Lite and simple app with user friendly UI

Con's:

Sometimes, source location is jumping to some random location, after confirming ride booking, because of this captains are going to wrong location

Conclusion:

If anyone is looking for a riding service for singles or for short distances, with reasonable fares. This app is for you guys.

Downloads:

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +20 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-11-01 04:31:54
Favorites2 RateRate

Moderador

BeingBishal | from MI 9 SE

Nice Review!
2019-11-01 04:42:00

Wizard Bunny

Ian Adoe | from Redmi Note 5A Prime

Nice app
2019-11-01 11:17:54
NIce Review...Thanks For Sharing
2019-11-01 12:52:48

Resource Team

LazyNinja | from Mi 9T Pro

Nice review
2019-11-02 10:04:25
Very nice! Hope this one can also available in other country!
2019-11-06 20:33:51

Master Bunny

1804614950 | from app

nice
2019-11-08 00:47:39
Thanks for the review bro!
2019-11-13 01:58:12
Thanks for sharing with us
2019-12-12 12:50:44
Thanks for sharing
2019-12-12 13:11:27