In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Max 3

[Other] Optimized battery charging (Suggestion)

2019-10-31 09:13:59
1118 3
Is there an update for the battery settings soon? That one can adjust, that the battery only on maximally 80% charges? Like the iPhone with iOS 13. The battery is not so charged and the battery gets a longer life? That would be a great feature! Or?

2019-10-31 09:13:59
Favorites RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

pijes | from Mi MIX 2S

I think there are apps out there that could achieve the same thing. This feature has been built in on Sony phones for years.
2019-10-31 10:31:13

Rookie Bunny

Bremen.KS Author | from mobile

pijes
I think there are apps out there that could achieve the same thing. This feature has been built in on Sony phones for years.

Which apps can do that? I do not have one yet. App found that can interrupt the charging.
2019-11-01 07:58:00

Semi Pro Bunny

pijes | from Mi MIX 2S

Which apps can do that? I do not have one yet. App found that can interrupt the charging.

Probably not exactly the same but there are apps that could ring an alarm when the charge reaches some value
2019-11-01 12:23:46