Today we are going to share a Android Pie based awesome ROM, Arrow OS, for you. Before we start, we would like to let you know that:
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* Thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* Before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you.
Arrow-OS is a Custom ROM based on Android Open Source Project (AOSP) with additional features, performance and battery life improvements.
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
Based On: AOSP
Use Magisk 17.2 ONLY ....VOLTE issues with 17.1
ROM: Click Here for ROM
Gapps: Click Here for GApps
Note : GCAM need cam2api to work
Note: First boot and boots after every update can take some time. First boot may even take upto 15 minutes, so do not panic. They may even loop a few times.
Recommended--- Orangefox R7-1or 8.3, Magisk 17.2, Genome Kernel, Nokia-Pie-Launcher, Gcam, ims APK for volte, cam2api for gcam
Screenshot_Settings_20181012-162423.png (127.83 KB, Downloads: 0)
2019-10-29 12:25:18 Upload
Screenshot_Quickstep_20181012-162357.png (665.93 KB, Downloads: 0)
2019-10-29 12:25:35 Upload
Screenshot_Quickstep_20181012-162404.png (287.36 KB, Downloads: 0)
2019-10-29 12:25:30 Upload
Screenshot_Settings_20181113-113725.png (192.64 KB, Downloads: 0)
2019-10-29 12:27:23 Upload
Screenshot_Settings_20181113-113712.png (124.84 KB, Downloads: 0)
2019-10-29 12:27:25 Upload
Screenshot_Settings_20181113-113705.png (139.17 KB, Downloads: 0)
2019-10-29 12:27:26 Upload
Please share your thoughts in the comment section.