In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Bugs] [Redmi 7] Incorrect appearance of interface elements (battery and arrow in menu)

2019-10-28 02:48:58
251 3
MIUI 11.0.3 PFLEUXM - Redmi 7.

1. The battery indicator don't show the correct graphic value. It is not filled in with color adequate to the numerical indication.

For example, the indicator shows 77% but the graphical representation indicates about 1/4 of the battery:

Others type graphical indicators:

Still 76%, but shows:

After swiping down a notification bar it is ok:

2. Second thing - arrow in the menu. It looks like it has dead pixels. For example, Menu - WiFi. However, this arrow looks like this in every submenu.

2019-10-28 02:48:58
Favorites RateRate

Grand Master Bunny

abhinav12321 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Hi there
thanks for reaching out to us
Kindly provide more examples  SS for the battery graphs issue.
also kindly mention the arrow in the menu in the Screenshot.
thanks
2019-10-28 02:55:46
@Abhinav
Feedback team

PM for any queries/issues

Pro Bunny

yanek Author |

The battery graphs issue is probably already closed. I changed to dark mode and it started displaying correctly. So I changed back to standard (white) mode and it also displays correctly.

But I noticed that in the dark mode, in the dark applications it is hard to see graphical indicator:

But in the dark mode, in the white applications it looks ok, like this:

Ok, arrow issue remains.

Submenu 'Battery and performance' looks ok (but you see white bar on top?):

2019-10-28 04:12:46

Pro Bunny

yanek Author |

abhinav12321 replied at 2019-10-27 19:55:46
Hi there
thanks for reaching out to us
Kindly provide more examples  SS for the battery graphs issue.

As for the arrow issue.

When I set interface size to 'L', there is no problem with the arrow. But 'L' is too big, so I've been using 'S' in MIUI 10 (and it was ok), but in MIUI 11 arrow displays like the pictures, which I put above.
2019-11-07 09:15:07