Most of the user having issue to pair their samsung watch with Mi A3 I faced a same issue after several times attepting we can able to connect. Here is the method|
1. Please remove the watch/unpair your watch from Bluetooth history.
2. Open your watch in New connected device or pairing mood.
3. Turn off (wifi) must and using 4G/5G data for connect.
4. Search the device as pair it as you use before.
5. Allow all access and gave permission for background use.
6. Download all required Plugins.
7. Use samsung account and here you go...
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .