In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 9/SE/T/T Pro/Lite

[Other] NFC cards reading error on mi 9t pro

2019-10-18 03:21:16
231 4
I bought a new mi 9t pro and there is a problem with the nfc, when I am trying to charge a card (for bus) by third party app that uses nfc nothing is happening. I get closer the card with chip to the device and nothing.

I have already tried to change the security element to HCE
And to give the bus app all permission and to change battery saving to no restrictionsץ

Please help me

2019-10-18 03:21:16
Favorites RateRate
Can you test with a second card and this app: https://play.google.com/store/ap ... .devnied.emvnfccard
Does something happen if you hold the card close? Or another banking card?
I assume you have bought a Global version of the phone and not the Indian K20 Pro (which lacks the NFC hardware)?

If it doesn't work with that app, if nothing happens, then the NFC chip of the mobile is probably broken and needs to be repaired/replaced.
2019-10-18 05:14:24

Rookie Bunny

6255972840 Author | from Mi 9T Pro

patoberli
Can you test with a second card and this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.github.devnied.emvnfccard
Does something happen if you hold the card close? Or another banking card?
I assume you have bought a Global version of the phone and not the Indian K20 Pro (which lacks the NFC hardware)?

I did buy the global version (not the Indian) and I replaced few cards, I think the nfc chip is fine because when I put another phone with nfc on the back of my phone it works fine
2019-10-18 05:38:49
That is weird, it should instantly work without anything. I still expect a hardware fault, but you can wait for the next software update which should soon arrive.
2019-10-18 10:17:24

Rookie Bunny

6255972840 Author | from Mi 9T Pro

Now it's totally not working, even after the miui 11...
2019-11-12 06:42:43