In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

Master Bunny

LAYLATALACKOVA | from Redmi Note 7

Tsongming
global beta stopped not global. plenty of info available with a Google search

child GLOBAL BETA. DO U UNDERSTAND? THE support it's by beta. search on xiaomi
2019-10-17 06:16:45

Banned

GreenApple | from MI 8

They just care about china and india..
2019-10-17 09:37:47

Master Bunny

3dr14n | from app

I can only say in Pocophone F1 Global. I actually think that there's no clear distinction between Indian and Global version. For example, I am using the Global F1 but everytime a release specific to any region, I just switch to that region so I can get the update and switch back to my home country after the update. For others having China and Global variants, this can't be done but I believe that Xiaomi is releasing in phases just because they don't have much resource to do an all out global release, there were also legal terms that they need to comply to not be fined. Also there were supposedly no ETA for these updates, I think as far as I'm here in the forum, Xiaomi's Global treatment has becoming better because they now release security updates as soon as they can, of course, I'm strictly speaking about Pocophones.
2019-10-17 10:38:52