In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 6

[Other] Sound notification on Sofascore or Flashscore app does not work...

2019-10-16 00:39:42
1046 1
I have Global Rom 10.4.2 and the notification sound of Sofascore or Flashscore app does not work. Tried no restrictions on battery, and all permissions conceded... Auto start os active on the apps, and the notifications appears, but the sound does not work...  Someone with same problem ? Any solution ?
2019-10-16 00:39:42
Favorites RateRate
I think i solved that problem... i went inside developer menu (you can access developer settings  by  Settings - About phone - Miui version- here you click several time on the version, e.g. Miui Global 11.0.10).

That opens for you the following menu: Settings - Additional Settings - Developer options

At the bottom of it i turned off the voice "turn on Miui optimization" - i also turned off other options in "apps" but i think the one needed is the one i showed you.

I hope it's gonna work for you too.

2020-08-19 21:21:47