In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 5/Pro

[Q&A] MIUI 11 official releasing date

2019-10-08 15:18:30
4529 24

Master Bunny

Marcos1809 | from Redmi Note 5

ASCIIker
so lets say you all are told some release date. how does having that knowledge today change your life or usage of your device today? just curious, would like to understand the rationale behind the "when" question...?

You don't understand, they need to order fireworks and rent a venue in advance.
2019-10-09 07:15:11

Pro Bunny

Reputationofdora Author | from Redmi Note 5

ASCIIker
so lets say you all are told some release date. how does having that knowledge today change your life or usage of your device today? just curious, would like to understand the rationale behind the "when" question...?

Upgrading and updating a software (especially a system OS) is basically and usefully needed for the respective current  OS.
For media points, for display points, for the usage of network (stability and reliability) and so on. So I want to know about it. This is my answer for you.
2019-10-09 12:56:08

Semi Pro Bunny

ASCIIker | from Redmi Note 5

Reputationofdora
Upgrading and updating a software (especially a system OS) is basically and usefully needed for the respective current  OS.
For media points, for display points, for the usage of network (stability and reliability) and so on. So I want to know about it. This is my answer for you.

i know the benefits of software updates. i am a software architect, working since 15 years. please clarify, whats the point of the "when" question?
2019-10-09 17:17:43

Pro Bunny

Reputationofdora Author | from Redmi Note 5

ASCIIker
i know the benefits of software updates. i am a software architect, working since 15 years. please clarify, whats the point of the "when" question?

I just want to know the expected available time.That
2019-10-09 19:27:37