In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[Other] Google camera 7 Beta Port

2019-10-08 02:14:46
906 1
Hello everyone, I searched a lot and I found this google camera 7 app what is working on my Xiaomi MI8. Try it and please give feedback below the comment section.

Google Camera Port

If you like the camera experience buy an Pixel phone,support Google! (Why not? You won't need any of those ports and you won't experience bugs.)

What is working:
- Camera (HDR /RAW/ZSL/Flash and etc.)
- Portrait Mode (Front/Rear)
- Night Sight (Front/Rear)
- Super Res Zoom
- AR Stickers (guide by S4turno)
- Slow Motion (a bit buggy, use stock camera for it.)
- Video Recording (1080p30/60, 4K UHD30/60)
- EIS (in 30FPS modes)

Known issues:
None

How to install:
Download and install the latest apk uploaded below

Beta version:

F1v10.3_7.0.009
Fixed video focus isssue.
Fixed FC on Android 10 Custom ROMs (use proper build.prop, spoofing Pixel4/3/2/1 will cause a fc).
Fixed Video mode FC on custom vendors (9/10).

Stable version:

F1v9.5_6.2.030
Quick update:

Now you can disable AI AWB in Night Sight (thanks to cstark).
Little change to Pro Mode (now focus info is displayed on viewfinder).
Fixes for Android Q (hopefully will work fine when MIUI based on Andorid Q is out. Don't report me issues on Android Q GSI and ports please).
Removed Portrait Merger once again please use: forum.xda-developers.com/poco-f1/themes/app-gcam-portrait-merger-t3952364.
!! UNINSTALL ANY OTHER GCAM PORTS AND Clear data of the app after installation !!

Note: I have removed lib loader to simplify the apk and get rid of the alert box. If you want to you use it, use older versions.

Google Photos Album

Credits:
S4turno, BSG, Arnova8G2,
Urnyx05, xtrme, and others.

Source: https://forum.xda-developers.com/poco-f1/themes/port-modded-google-camera-hdr-night-t3910336
2019-10-08 02:14:46
Favorites2 RateRate

Pro Bunny

Biti | from app

astro rocks
2019-10-08 04:53:11