In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI Tools

[Other] WiFi keeps disconnecting and connecting.

2019-10-07 10:48:12
604 1
I use a Mi Mix2
With MIUI Global 10.3
And Android 8.0.0 Oreo

This problem first appeared a few months ago.
And everytime I want to play an online game (CoC or PUBG for example) the wifi disconnects and instantly reconnects every 5 to 2 minutes or so, it also disconnects and reconnects sometimes randomly and sometimes when I'm just using an application that requires WiFi (YouTube or MiForums for example).Rebooting the device is just a temporary solution because it will start disconnecting and instantly reconnecting again after 2 or 3 hours .
I've Also switched the WiFi channel and resetted
My WIFI several times, with no results.
Disabling Wifi assistant is also not doing anything.

How do I fix this issue?

2019-10-07 10:48:12
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

Muse Forever | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

First try to have all official updates in your phone
Second try to replicate the problem in an other devices and check if the same problem occurr again . If you can replicate this issue then s not the phone .
Third i guess that your best option in perform a hole backup and make a factory reset and test if the problem continues
2019-10-10 15:30:17