Hi Mi fans,|
Nowadays it has been so hard to loose your contacts. With the option of syncing all of your contacts to cloud, we do not care about back them up in SD cards or in our hard drives. Among hundreds of options we Mi Fans prefer Mi Cloud and of course Google Contacts the most. I have seen people asking about how to copy/export Mi Cloud contacts to Google Contacts. Yes, there are few articles about this but I haven't find anyone to be well described. So here is my solution with image for those who like seeing more than just reading. In this tutorial we will be working on Mi Cloud first and then move to Google Contacts.
1. Sign in to Mi Cloud.
2. Click on "Contacts".
3. And then click on
t.png (790 Bytes, Downloads: 12)
2017-06-13 11:36:52 Upload
4. Now click on "Export contacts"
5. Click on the "Export" button from the right panel
Now save the .vcf file in your hard disk and you are done with Mi Cloud.
1. Sign in to Google Contacts
2. From the left panel click on the "Import"
3. Now select "CSV or vCard file" from the popup window on the middle of the screen.
4. Clicking on that there was a message of this feature not being supported by Google contacts' new version and will give you the option to rollback to older Google contacts web interface. Just click on the "GO TO OLD VERSION" from the message window and another tab with older Google Contacts should be open.
5. Now click on "Import Contacts..." from the left window of Old Google Contacts tab.
6. A pop-up window will appear with a "Choose File" button. Click on that and select the .vcf file from your hard disk, you had saved from Mi Cloud. Press "Import" and all of your Mi Cloud contact backup will be on Google Contacts.
This is how you can import your contacts from Mi Cloud to Google Contacts.
Sign in to any smart phone with the same Google Id and all of your contacts will be available in any of your phones.
Hope this tutorial will be helpful to some of you who were thinking of copying contacts from Mi Cloud to Google Contacts.