In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 9/SE/T/T Pro/Lite

[Other] Farewell Xiaomi!

2019-09-29 09:58:29
1698 23
OK i have googled, and gotten wiser, look extreme, but will have a closer look when i have been sleeping as its early in the morning here and i was supposed to go to bed like 4 hours ago.
2019-09-30 09:51:23

Semi Pro Bunny

SirMorokei Author | from Mi 9T

JulesYeSeok
I hope you enjoy your new Google Pixel. In my experience, my Xiaomi device (RN7) never get me a terrible bug, just minors failures that all the phones have. And I understand for the conference that MIUI 11 will be released for both ROM's, Global and China at the same time.

I had the Redmi Note 7 before the Mi 9 SE and Mi 9T. And I agree. Weirdly enough the Redmi Note 7 had a way better MIUI rom which had less bugs. I have no idea why MIUI is so different for each phone.
I didn't watched the keynote but from sites I read that the K20 will get the update but even in the official list the Mi 9T was not mentioned. Ofc it could be that they just say K20 and also mean the Mi 9T but a lot of sources confirm that the list is based of the Chinese version of the phones and not the global versions. Also the open beta is the Chinese rom and not the global rom. If you look at the official MIUI rom download page you will not find one single MIUI 11 global beta rom.
2019-09-30 12:06:05

Semi Pro Bunny

6229902543 | from Mi 9T

JulesYeSeok
I hope you enjoy your new Google Pixel. In my experience, my Xiaomi device (RN7) never get me a terrible bug, just minors failures that all the phones have. And I understand for the conference that MIUI 11 will be released for both ROM's, Global and China at the same time.

that has never happened and I don't see that happening now
2019-10-01 02:43:00