In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7

[Q&A] Unlocking my Redmi note 7 just results in a error.

2019-09-21 17:01:47
190 3
Unlocking my Redmi note 7 just results in a error in chinese.
See attached images.

Using windows 10 pro Ver1903 - 18362.235.
Have used both the unlock tools V27 and the lastest v35 now.
And i get the same error on the phone.
No time notice or anything.

IF this is the easy way wow!   
It takes like 10-15 reboots into fastboot meny before the unlock tool find the phone.
And yes tried other cables aswell as the original same crap err mean error.

Why not just doo it like google made the unlocking select unlock in developer then boot into recovery unlock and wipe then reboot done and it works the first time doing soo.    and compared to this hehe...

Verifying works like 80% of the time but then it fails around 90%ish...
Rest if the time i get couldent unlock and more chinese.

As well as the feedback button sent me into another forum and when trying to write there i was sent here..
No clues on where you want the feedback ?
Aaand drum roll...   
Log file isent supported as an uppload soo cant add it aswell.

2019-09-21 17:01:47
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

tZe_vitamin | from Redmi Note 7

I unlock three Xiaomi phones, Redmi s2 , redmi note 5 and 7, every time I follow the instructions, first drivers, connect phone properly to pc, then in phone developers options enable all what is need, and at the connect phone with Mi flash tools without problem and unlock bootloader
2019-09-21 17:47:00
Thanks for Sharing
2019-09-23 08:26:41
There are no attached images.

Have you tried translating the chinese characters? Use google translate app for that.

Also what processor does your PC have? Ryzen doesn't work very well with Mi unlock toll.
2019-09-23 13:17:25
GOT GUD