In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Q&A] negatives pictures in browser and localizaton

2019-09-20 01:09:35
199 4
Poco on 10.3.7, but it was the same since I have it. Pictures are randomly appear as their negatives in miui browser. Also how can I have a localize home page without the Indian stuff. I like to have a clean slate or Hungarian related news and etc.
Same for music app. It is constantly bombarding me with Indián stuff. How can I turn it off or localize? Those thing never happened with Mi4c. Thanks. Please do not tell me to use Chrome.
2019-09-20 01:09:35
Favorites RateRate
Can you explain more about pictures randomly appear?
For news content on browser and music app, Did you set the region as India? If so, change the region to Hungary so India content will not appear. I set region as Singapore and there is no India contents appearing. Please note that news content on browser supports for India region only.
2019-09-20 01:31:19
MIUI Device Team l POCOPHONE F1 & Redmi 8

Semi Pro Bunny

Pusztai Ors Author | from app

Pictures: browsing a page and one picture is ok the next is not randomly.
I only set region to India temporarely if new update is out. Global support sucks since the murder of public betas. The Hungarian team who provided constantl miui updates moved to Xiaomi/redmi only. So my setting is Hungary.
I do not need news. Only a clean page like in Chrome or in previous versions where I had some predifined links but only links not content.
Thanks
2019-09-20 02:05:37
Just change your region to any other country except india, it will remove all the indian content from browser and music app. and for negative images in browser just go to settings and clear cache and data of browser it will hopefully fix the issue, if the issue still occur then kindly report it in feedback app.
2019-09-20 02:22:36

Semi Pro Bunny

Pusztai Ors Author | from app

My phone is in Hungary region. Pictures problem solved. Music problem still the same. I will disable notifications for music. Symptom solved.
Thanks for your help.
2019-09-20 14:30:36