In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7

[Other] [Win Redmi Note 8 pro] Things in details look different, Close up Photo Challenge!

2019-09-19 06:06:42
91046 495

Hello Mi fans!

As the official launch of the Redmi Note 8 Pro draws closer, we’ve prepared a small guessing game for you. The stakes are high, as the winner will receive the all-new Redmi Note 8 Pro! You’ll need to be a creative detective to win this challenge!

Part 1:
Have a look at the close-up pictures below: can you identify what’s in each photo? You must complete this part of the challenge in order to be considered for the prize.

Part 2:
Now we want YOU to create a similar riddle! Take a zoomed-in, high quality picture of an everyday object that will be hard to guess for others and post it in the comments with your guess for the photos.
Let’s see if you can come up with something really challenging! (*note* Users do not need to guess each others’ pictures).

Deadline: 23th September

We are curious to see how many of you can guess the right items! And we are looking forward to seeing your creative Close up photos.

Can you tell?

How about this one?

This one you all can tell
How to submit answers?
My guess is:

And here is my close up photo:
[Photo ]
Can you tell it is a ……..

prize :
There will be one lucky winner to win Redmi Note 8 pro

Voting period:
From 9.23 till 9.26

Winner announce:
Winner announce will be on Friday 9.27

All valid replies will get one special medal!

Rules:
  • For a chance to win Redmi Note 8 pro participants must complete both parts of the contest (guess the items correctly & post a picture of Close up for everyday object).
  • We will choose the top 5 most creative images from those who passed the Part 1 of the contest (correctly guessed the items in the images). Mi Fans will then vote for the winner(only one winner).
  • One user can submit only one set of answers for the guessing game (part 1), and one picture for the riddle ( part 2).
  • The picture must be an original creation, cannot be duplicated, or copyrighted.
  • The winner will be contacted by community manager throw a private message on community. If the winner doesn’t reply within 7 days of receiving the email, he/she will be considered as having given up on the prize, and the reward will be given to the runner-up.
  • The prize will be sent to the winner after the official launch of Redmi Note 8 Pro in their region.
  • The prize is not exchangeable for cash, nor transferable to another person.
  • The Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.
  • Winners will be chosen regard pool on the thread, and the users with the most votes will get the prize. The vote will be on the most creative photos made by the fans .

Rate

Number of participants 4 Experience +75 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-09-19 06:06:42
Favorites113 RateRate
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #1

Pro Bunny

Raza_Mohamed | from MI 8

2019-09-19 06:28:09
Razarokie

Pro Bunny

Raza_Mohamed | from MI 8