In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

Hello,

I have this camera and i can't connect to network (flash blue light on camera). I try to connect with an other router and the coonect with no problems. My route is TPLINK TL-WR841. Whitch settings can i do to my router to connect camera?

Thanks
2020-06-12 18:23:06

Rookie Bunny

6332881177 | from app

Anyone hv link to dwload latest firmware for MJSXJ09CM? I hv the same prob☹️
2020-06-21 23:52:03

Rookie Bunny

5228147311 | from app

Hi I have mi Home security camera basic 1080p.
I have tried with the file given but it was not working for my camera. Can you please manage the same file for my camera or call tell from where from i will get it.? Looking for your help.
2020-07-17 13:23:00
6332881177 replied at 2020-06-21 12:52:03
Anyone hv link to dwload latest firmware for MJSXJ09CM? I hv the same prob☹️

Hello everyone, I also have the same problem with the MJSXJ09CM camera.

Initially, the camera crashed during the night and continued to speak Chinese. As it was night, I woke up and went to see what it was. I noticed that she kept restarting and always saying the same phrase, with the yellow led on and moving the camera back and forth, just turning to the side. I hung up and went back to sleep.

The next day, I found this same solution on another website and tried to do the procedure (I knew it was not the correct firmware for my camera model, but I did not find the correct firmware on the internet). Result, now the camera does not move or speak ... Only the yellow LED lights up and does not flash anymore.

Does anyone have the correct firmware for the model MJSXJ09CM?

Thanks in advance.
2020-08-09 01:42:23
gustavo.reis replied at 2020-08-08 20:42:23
Hello everyone, I also have the same problem with the MJSXJ09CM camera.

Initially, the camera crashed during the night and continued to speak Chinese. As it was night, I woke up and went to see what it was. I noticed that she kept restarting and always saying the same phrase, with the yellow led on and moving the camera back and forth, just turning to the side. I hung up and went back to sleep.

same problem with MJSXJ09CM 2K camera .... want the correct tf_recovery file...
2020-11-24 17:37:16
I have the same problem with MJSXJ09CM 2K camera.
Anyone found the right file? I get connected with a few but it always fails on the 'Sending message...' part
2020-12-13 21:12:49
Got it working for the MJSXJ09CM 2K camera, FINALLY after 4 hours online

Russian forum with the files here, thanks to them.
https://miuipolska.pl/forum/topi ... i-sygna%C5%82-wifi/

File link shared by the Russian guys...
https://cdn.cnbj2.fds.api.mi-img ... 019E_3.5.8_0166.zip

Open the zip and there is a folder which has the correct tf_recovery.
It has 4.0.5_0139 firmware and takes you to the Chinese 4 digit password guessing game.
After that I successfully installed the update through the phone firmware update to 4.0.8_0173
2020-12-13 22:00:51
Got it working for the MJSXJ09CM 2K camera, FINALLY after 4 hours online

Russian forum with the files here, thanks to them.
https://miuipolska.pl/forum/topi ... i-sygna%C5%82-wifi/

File link shared by the Russian guys...
https://cdn.cnbj2.fds.api.mi-img ... 019E_3.5.8_0166.zip

Open the zip and there is a folder which has the correct tf_recovery.
It has 4.0.5_0139 firmware and takes you to the Chinese 4 digit password guessing game.
After that I successfully installed the update through the phone firmware update to 4.0.8_0173
2020-12-13 22:01:08
I need help guys, when I first encountered this problem, it was resolved when I did this,

Follow these steps;
1. Download the firmware file “tf_recovery.img” . (Whatch out, file name need to be tf_recovery.img
File download link https://goo.gl/DhgbLH
2. Copy the file“tf_recovery.img” to the root folder of TF card (FAT32 formatted)
3. Cut off the power source of camera
4. Put the TF Card in camera
5. Connect the camera to a power source
6. Wait around 5 minutes and you will see camera will reboot with blue light.

But after a few hours, when I transferred the cam to another location, upon plugging it. The steady yellow light is back. I tried all the link posted here but none works and I also tried the first onethat I used and its not working anymore. I already reformatted my sd card to FAT32 (samsung 64gb evo). My cam is Smart Home Security 1080p (MJSXJ05CM).
2021-01-06 17:34:53
mp34eber replied at 2020-06-05 08:58:41
I've finally fixed my problem. My camera model is MJSXJO5CM. I'll tell how I did it for those who still didn't succeed.

First of all, you should know that I've tried almost 15 firmware from the internet, but none of them works. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna say they are a scam but it doesn't suit my model number. You need to try and error which firmware suits your camera model. It took me almost two hours and finally, I found one thread and try that firmware (*link attached). At first, I thought, it's useless as the device doesn't respond. The orange light still stays as it is. Then, after 3 minutes, the device starts rotating and the light turns from orange to blue. I was very happy seeing that happens. Thank you again.

Tried this and we have the same model but it didn't work. Strangely enough, the one for the JO2 worked  for me initially but then when I transferred my cam, the yellow light is back.
2021-01-08 19:39:16